3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metalist1925 09.11.21 11:45 pm

References to past parts (Dark Souls 3)

Share who found what
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

There are a lot of them, a lot. Most belong to the first part.

K
Kazak3330 09.11.21

BLACKSMITH!!!

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Who has not noticed - the fire that stands in the Temple of Fire stands right on the Chalice, which is strange, because in Majul it is broken. Also, I found a mushroom, Elizabeth, the current is dead. Also, I saw dark spirits in Farron's forest, and if you read the description of their items and remember that Elizabeth's mushroom is there, it becomes clear that it used to be Olachil, only it is strange that dark spirits run there, because we all know that they ran the current in New Londo. There is speculation that New Londo is a rebuilt Olacil. By the way, regarding the Temple of Fire, either it is the Temple itself from the first part, or it is the Crucible of the First Flame, if I am not mistaken, in the Crucible, too, next to the fire - there were steps, besides, there are ash everywhere. I also saw a war, similar to Sigmeier from Katarina, he has a very similar name, he is also from Katarina and also yawns, also asks for help to go further. The wolf himself,

D
Dexter Morgan 09.11.21

The thickness of over 10,000 referrals - we end up in ... yes, in Anor Londo. Where pictures of the Painted World of Ariamis and Guenever hang, the Silver Knights attack us again and the knights shoot at us with bows. Armor and blade of Lucatiel of Myrrh. And so on and so forth ...
Miyazaki did not fuck the brain of himself and the people, but simply took the 1st part and the 2nd part, shook it well and poured it into glasses.

k
khimchanin 09.11.21

In the arena with Judge Gundir, the coffin on the left side is very similar to the one in which Nito was. The demon from the first part guards the gate of Lothric castle. In the swamps I found Zarya's set without a hat. The sword of Lucatiel is made of someone's soul.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

The game contains an incredible amount of references. Of the largest, and that has not yet been listed: the location "Smoldering Lake" is most likely a transformed location "Lake of Ash" and there is also "Izalit" in person. Unfortunately, this time we are not allowed to fight Chaos. In the Defiled Capital, near the first bonfire, lies the corpse of a ladder master from DS2 (forgot the name). Also, the Black Knights are roaming the world again, whom I personally am incredibly happy to see. The undead legion are the ideological heirs of Artorias. Aldrick apparently ate Gwindolin. Giant Jorm - Lord of Giants from DS2 (most likely).

Dexter Morgan
just took part 1 and part 2
Fig to yourself ... Firstly, it's not so easy, and secondly, this game is a cross between everything that was in the Souls series, namely a great mixture of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1.2 and, of course, Bloodborne. And that's just fine.

D
Dexter Morgan 09.11.21

Marty52
Did I say that this is bad? On the contrary, good.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Dexter Morgan
No, I just added, because this game combines absolutely everything that ever was in the Souls series, and not just the first and second parts. And yes, I agree with you.

G
Grafkin Vladislav 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
The funny thing is that there is at least one Bowl near each fire.