3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mark_3968 06.11.19 04:34 pm

How to enable the Russian text and subtitles in PL version? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I have automatic start on English. Options change the language settings, see. Can anyone suggest a solution?
4 Comments
Sort by:
h
h0use 06.11.19

These idiots (Rockstar) tied the game interface to the interface of Windows, so to see the Russian should GLOBALLY switch (or download a Language pack) into Russian that many users of Home Edition are generally not available.

m
mark3968 06.11.19

Yes, I already figured out. In principle, the same crap that on PS4 you need the primary language of Windows can change to Russian, then the language in the game is changing. I've just always live in the United States, never had any such need, what would a Russian language major in the system to put. Now here arose. And the game, mostly all quite awesome, though much fundamental difference from the console version I do not see.

S
Sanek1971 26.03.22

They say the language of the game depends on the language of the launcher

E
Enforker 26.03.22

Sanek1971
They don't speak correctly. My launcher before installation and after installing the game was in Russian, and Windows was in English. Therefore, the game is now also in English.