3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg1500jk 09.11.21 11:48 pm

Vladimir Mashkov about GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Who saw the transfer of Pozner on September 26, look in Yandex, and find Vladimir Mashkov o GTA 4
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergeanur 09.11.21

the plot would be different: we would not kill the Russians, but probably on the contrary helped ...
Ha, maybe the Russians were made bad because Mashkov refused.

Hollick's voice is more suited to the image.
Under the current image. It is possible that earlier Niko Bellic was different.

D
DyusheZ [GCT] 09.11.21

Sergeanur, not ... Russians in all GTA where THEY are mentioned about them:
1 There are a lot of them
2 A large arsenal of weapons, but mostly AK
3 For some reason, everything is connected with drugs ...

D
DyusheZ [GCT] 09.11.21

N1GGA is very simple. Is Mashkov Russian? Russian. killing his character should russkikh.I think if there were such conditions, he would not agree IMHO

D
DruGun 09.11.21

So he didn’t agree.

R
Rasl11 09.11.21

It's good that the topic was created, we know that it's true !!

T
Till Lindermann ... 09.11.21

well blunted and okay)) next time he will not miss his role))))))

g
get away_ [667] 09.11.21

He just didn't take it seriously. And by the way, was this issue of Posner in 2010? If so, then Mashkov has stepped - now the best-selling game in the world is CoD: MW2, at least until the release of Black Ops.

Well, well, I'm glad that foreign developers used the appearance of a Russian person as a GG in an eminent criminal action movie!

O
One of them 09.11.21

get awaY_ [667]
I think if there was an opportunity to make, for example, a Negro instead of a Russian, I think they would have made a Negro.

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

Where did
you get the idea that the Fates did not have such an opportunity?

G
GTAman 09.11.21

A plot about an emigrant from Eastern Europe, what kind of black man is that ?!

g
get away_ [667] 09.11.21

One_of_them
You even tupanul. The Negro was already in SA. A plot about an emigrant from Eastern Europe, what kind of black man is that ?! (with)

V
VICtor94 09.11.21

where's the car dude [CCCP MENER]
You suck! Besides, he probably knows English.

A
And the pitch has sucked 09.11.21

Well, well, I'm glad that foreign developers used the appearance of a Russian person as a GG in an eminent criminal action movie!
Sasha Serb, in the movie Behind the enemy lines.
They copied the image from Sasha, and not from Mashkov himself, you know?

V
VICtor94 09.11.21

DyusheZ aka dyusha
Not all of them in GTA VS had a couple of words only a couple of times. in GTA 3 they were not at all! and in san andreas we killed Russians who spoke English, the Russian gang was in gta 2, well, it was not in gta 1, in other words, the Russians, though frequent guests in gta, are not constant. + MASHKOV'S VOICE DID NOT AFFECT THE Plot (almost)! THEY WANTED TO USE NOT HIM BUT HIS IMAGE FROM THE FILM IN THE REAR OF THE ENEMY In fact, when Niko talks about his past, he even talks about what happened in the film.

J
Jackson [x] 09.11.21

Mashkov is promoting himself, and that's all.

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

G. Castel
what nonsense? o_O Do you even know what PR is? On the contrary, he scored on this game, you missed the chance to promote himself once again (probably now stsuko bites his elbows).

N
Nitro25 09.11.21

Unlikely. It is one thing to enter the image and sound, it is another thing to enter the image and show.

V
VICtor94 09.11.21

So, I decided to watch it right now, but in principle, this film is very reminiscent of Niko's backstory.

P
P3truha 09.11.21

On the contrary, he scored on this game, you missed the chance to promote himself once again.
He probably meant that he was promoting himself by saying that he was offered to voice a rockstar niko.

V
VICtor94 09.11.21

petrucha09
He doesn't understand this. therefore he did not agree.