3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Marauders (Dark Souls 3)

Happy May Labor Day everyone!
I am interested in a completely labor issue, comrades. When joining these marauders, we will be purple to everyone. We can beat the host. We can everyone else, even the boss. They will beat us. Also everything and especially everything. I want to join them in order to achieve, but I also want to help others and help myself with souls. If I join these dishonest comrades, can I then be white? Alternatively, if I take off their symbol.
Thanks in the spring for a reasonable answer.
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 09.11.21

THURISAZ
has a ring that makes you the color of a phantom white, even if you are in the marauder's covenant.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

gloccc
Yes, the color is of little interest. I'm more interested in the function itself. To make me white for real. So far, I'm picking up my gear for ng +, so there is time to ask.

g
gloccc 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Well, the marauders can both help in the coop to get through, and kill the host. Everything depends on you . Another thing is that there are a lot of distrustful players

S

gloccc
About distrust and speech. Therefore, it is very interesting. And now, until the end of the game, you will be like this, or worse, you will be this character all the time.

g
gloccc 09.11.21

THURISAZ The
covenants in this game operate on a different system than in other games. You can essentially join everyone and farm for a bit for different covenants. From going from one to the other, you do not lose the level of devotion. You just change the sign of the covenant in the character tab at any time and that's it.

m
mi1ano 09.11.21

THURISAZ
You won't. Remove the Covenant insignia and be a good white phantom again.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

THURISAZ
I don't know exactly, but in my opinion the violet mark is left only with red chalk. Otherwise, wear the insignia of the other covenant and the entire business. It is not necessary to go and join the covenant every time, the covenant has changed, and without fines.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Marauders are not your typical Covenant. The phantom will always be purple regardless of the rings. Helping on bare feet will not work: such phantoms do not enter the arenas to the bare feet.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Rooough
purple is just left with white chalk. Come out of the covenant and everything will be wonderful

S

In fact. After all, the same lovers of the Sun are also yellow, while the flag is hanging.

s
siame 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113 wrote:
Phantom will always be purple regardless of rings.
I called for a purple sign for the interest of one, and he is white. Norm got into a fight. So the view depends on the rings.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

siame
This is possible from a quick change of the covenant when summoned.

E
Eagle-owl 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
You can buy a white ring from Yuri from Londor. It makes you a white phantom regardless of the covenant.