3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UmiToko 09.11.21 11:57 pm

[SPOILER!] First appearance of Patchwerk (Dark Souls 3)

I killed the Deacon of the Deep. And in the wiki it was written that after opening the slice (a large door after the elevator), if you go further, then in front of the bridge there will be a man in Katarin's armor, i.e. Patchwork. But I do not have it. Tell me what am I doing wrong?
22 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

UmiToko
you may have spoken with Siegward in the well (the well is on the left in front of the entrance to the Chapel of Purification) .. After the conversation, the impostor will not appear. But do not be discouraged, it is not so important, just buy a key for a secret location in the temple of fire. Patchwork will appear when you go down the elevator. After you get out, he will sit in the temple of fire. From the entrance, stairs to the right to the end.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Large doors must be open in the temple, plus all bridges are raised (there are 2 of them). Then he should appear.

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
everything is up and open

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
the fact is that I was already in that tower, I saved up and bought this key, and opened that door in the tower, where the clothes of the Keeper of the Fire were, because of this, Patchwork won't appear there either?

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

UmiToko
the fact is that I was already in that tower.
You can come again even if everything has already been collected there and he will appear.

m
maiak 09.11.21

He sits in the fire temple on the 2nd floor

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113 has
arrived, it's empty, it's not there. And I did not see Siegward in the well, i.e. he was not there

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

I think I failed the quest paths with Patchwork and Siegward = (

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

UmiToko
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B2%D0% BD% D1% 8B% D0% B9_% D0% 9B% D0% BE% D1% 81% D0% BA% D1% 83% D1% 82% D0% B8% D0% BA

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

UmiToko go
upstairs .. and take the Soul of the Keeper of the Fire.

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
I took it and already gave it to the Keeper of Fire

G
Gai-sensei 09.11.21

Have you killed the Guardians of the Abyss?

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

UmiToko did
you come back the same way? or just jumped down? You go down the elevator, you go to the grate and oops it is closed, and behind it is Patchwork .. we talk to him and only after that we go downstairs.

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

Did you speak with a gray rat? their plot is connected

M
Marty52 09.11.21

UmiToko
In order for Patchwork to appear in the Temple of Fire in the tower, you need to go up again on the elevator to where the soul of the guardian lay, and then go down. He will wait.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

UmiToko
Likewise, if you find a shortcut to the Rosary covenant, bypassing the rising bridge, Patchwerk will also not appear.

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

Rooough
I found it through the top, i.e. from swordsmen to jump on ledge and stairs

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

Nikotinoz_
I sent him in search and he hasn’t returned yet
Gai-sensei
Yes

U
UmiToko 09.11.21

EVERYTHING!) I found him, he is already in the Temple,
P.S. After he appeared in the Temple, will he leave or forever?

R
Rooough 09.11.21

UmiToko
He stayed with me, but I failed the greyrat's quest, he died in irity.