3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kukulkan9 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Estus and PvP (Dark Souls 3)

Inspired by the farm of human waste ... Gentlemen! It is not customary to drink estus in 1x1 PvP. There are no questions to those who, on the wave of the mainstream, entered the game, random people come across less and less every day. Refers to those who can be seen that butted, who exactly pvpshitsya and not just the game passes, first of all to people with utigatana.

I'll explain why this is so, it's not about etiquette and that everyone around is so polite, it's about practicality. So I invaded a man, a fight started, he snatches HP to the floor, heals, again snatches, heals again, it's already obvious that he leaked, why drag out the fight? and time is ticking, the second phantom has already come running. And if the host does not lie on me, then 100% will fall on it. And the second phantom, meanwhile, is waiting, looking at this 10-minute farce, can not stand it and runs up and wets the fucking host. And the host, even with health for one hit, begins to rush around the location like a rat, as if something could save him. What the hell is this guys? Pins to run away from a brutal man with a huge machine in his hand? Some kind of gomosyatinoy gives and looks very pitiful.
That is why they do not drink estus, because in the first minute of the battle everything is already clear and because the second phantom will finish off one hell. What is going on in PvP now is just pzdts.

And for those who are in the subject - ran into such a battle, you see that the host cannot tear himself away from the flask - throw Lloyd's talisman, do not break off, save yourself time.
ZY In battle, 1x2, 2x2, etc. you can do anything
ZY.2. I have nothing against ganks, hide and seek, ambush attacks, etc., this is my own fan, and it allows you to look at the game in a new way, but drinking estus in a duel turns an interesting fight into a protracted boring tegamotina
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 09.11.21

kukulkan9
Beautiful words, friend. I couldn't write better myself. Yes, this is a very urgent problem, but who are you trying to reach? Have you seen what such individuals write on this very site? This is a dead end.

F
Fil1786 09.11.21

I fully support it!

H
Hirok 09.11.21

Here you are. Accepted, not accepted ... I suppose you live by concepts?)

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Duels are through the red crayon. Intrusions are intrusions and there is no need to tell here that the host to which the intruder is guilty. You can take 10 talismans - I don't see a problem in using them. This is not part 2, where estus was blocked, nevertheless they yelled that part 2 was y, and the first was divine - if you please get rid of the mechanics for the first time they yelled like that.
If you want everything to be completely honest: sculpt a password and kick each other with certain rules. To write somewhere on a peg (Russian-speaking, where 10% of the games are bought) with whining and requests is very silly and childish. At worst, you can sculpt a petition for from software with an estus block and / or separate special pvp arenas where it does not work.

S
Sergfall 09.11.21

I pvpeshis in irithy and nobody drinks estus there.
If you invade, then most likely you can stumble upon 2-3 dudes. Such people can be understood in principle. They and their friends go through the game and then someone invades, but what if the host is killed? Going for half an hour again?
And the invasion is not pvp, it is a desire to make some money for someone.

k
kukulkan9 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
firstly, it's not about hosts, it's just an example, it's about a 1x1 duel, and it treats invaders equally.
secondly, this is not whining, buddy, this is fatigue, I closed three covenants in two evenings, count how many heads were chopped off, they play very badly, but skillfully drag out the fights for 10 minutes. I invade - there is a fight, I join and we bring down the host in a few blows. where is PvP, did I invade for this, to slaughter like a pig? or I wait for my turn while the host is healed and runs away, again it turns out unpleasantly, why should I waste my time? and those who wait and do not interfere cause my respect for their endurance, because out of 5 invasions, 4 will heal and drag out the battle, and as a rule these are noobs with an uchigatana (which is “IMBA!” cool fluff from the beginning of the game). And it is disgusting for me to chase rats around the location, and for me the man drank estus - that's all, he admitted defeat, then completely the interest in the fight disappears, the competitive part is in the one who waves the sword better, and not in the lithoball. Dark is a game about skill, akin to fighting games, and not about leveling up or co-op. And I already wrote above what I wanted to say, for those who are in the dark for a long time, those who pass by the above does not apply.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
let's start with the fact that not 10, but 5. and when the host, as mentioned above, rushes around the entire location from you, waiting for the effect to disappear, there is a noticeable lack of these 5 talismans.
kukulkan9 was
still such a joke. in the same place on the renk I leave crayons. and twice (twice in a row Karl!) I was summoned and kneaded by three of the host and his two phantoms. well, I don’t understand such people. okay the first and second part of the game, where for this kind of humanity was given. but then something. what is the profit of gopt karasnogo threesome? I don't understand at all. Moreover, when he almost finished the phantom, this schmuck began to run away and try to drink the flask. the benefit of a fireball finished off the mob.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

kukulkan9
first of all, it's not about hosts, it's just an example, it's about a 1x1 duel, and it treats invaders equally.
No. Invasions are tied to the covenants: the quenant of the azure path, the blue knights - just so that the invaders would suffer.
And I already wrote above what I wanted to say, for those who are in the dark for a long time, those who pass by the above does not apply.
Okay, 200 hours in ds1, 250 ds 2 (I even collected all the achievements) and, for now, 70 in ds3 ... I was clearly just passing by.
If you don't like the rules of the game, play other games.

Devill666
let's start with not 10, but 5. and when the host, as mentioned above, rushes around the entire location from you, waiting for the effect to disappear, there is a noticeable lack of these 5 talismans.
Well, you are all nogibators here: the talisman gives time quite normal. Otherwise, who is not capable of initiation and simply walks in a circle.
there was still such a joke. in the same place on the renk I leave crayons. and twice (twice in a row Karl!) I was summoned and kneaded by three of the host and his two phantoms. well, I don’t understand such people. okay the first and second part of the game, where for this kind of humanity was given. but then something. What is the profit
Well, I'm not sure about the chalk, but maybe the estus is updating. As well as a system for replacing covenants - maybe someone went off.

k
kukulkan9 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
dude, you are clearly one of those who like to argue, out of principle. I explain what I mean: a
quote from the first post "Refers to those who can see what they got stuck in, who exactly pvpshitsya and not just the game passes, first of all to people with utigatana." to beginners, irony. For example, I call a person through a red crayon, comes, and in the process begins to drink estus. At the same time, he even greeted. Man PvPshitsya, with this fucking katana, but the feeling that he simply does not know that it is not customary to drink estus, and I am not ready to spend 15 minutes on it, a good fight even without estus goes up to 5 minutes.
If someone does not want intrusions, if the mechanics of drinking estus in a duel is considered correct, but the mechanics of intrusions in the game are denied, then eprst, well, leave the game and immediately go in - you will be in the same place with the same killed mobs, in what problem then? Or run the PvP areas (of which there are only two, after the pontiff to anor londo and the forest of torment) unlit, or by turning off the network.
Or a very common example - he invades me, there is a battle and he drinks estus first, the invader, I am the host, I don’t drink. Or I run into a gang, and they all drink estus together, the first, what else to add?
Sorry dude, Apokalipsis113, but you're talking nonsense.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

kukulkan9
Or run through the PvP area Mocked
. In the game, pvp is tied to the covenants. I don't like that there are no separate arenas: write to the developers. Players should not adapt to someone from the Wishlist forums: they gave estus in pvp - they use it. I want my own rules: playing through a password - no one will get there superfluous and incorrect.
a good fight even without estuses lasts up to 5 minutes
Two minutes 1 on 1 and then only by force. Although if you suffer from fat rolls and attack in pvp only with a lock on the target - well, maybe.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
About 20 minutes ago pvpshitsya. Nits alone (I can't find other words), it seems from Russia with the nickname Nyx killed invaders together with a phantom friend. And these are now up to ... You can even turn off the globalka. That's what the dnari are.

K
Karen22 09.11.21

How to improve estus so that it replenishes more health

k
kukulkan9 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
I have nothing more to say to you, on the case you seem to be unable to say anything, and constant suggestions to write something to the developers ... are strange. PvP is PvP, not a senseless dump sin, if you like, a flag in hand.

K
Karen22 09.11.21

How to improve estus so that it replenishes more health?

F
Fastest than you 09.11.21

Karen22
Burning bone shard at the stake

k
kukulkan9 09.11.21

Karen22
I wrote to you in a personal note , burn the burning shard on the bonfire of the temple of fire, there is a special point where the fragments lie - look at the wiki

K
Karen22 09.11.21

THX

R
RGC 09.11.21

Devill666
Black crystal of separation and home from motherfuckers like that

T
Terving 09.11.21

There is no PVP in the game - a duel! It is possible to do this. These are completely different things. An honest PVP duel (which many want) implies the physical impossibility of recovering HP, Fight only one-on-one. That is, the game itself does not allow this to be done (it is corny that the player cannot activate estus). For this, the developers had to make locations - arenas. Where the dueling rules, the code of honor and the rest of the crap are respected. But, not by the players, but by the game - well, nothing. The system that is in the game gives completely different variations - this is the street! You can fight honestly, or you can kick in the head. You can wait for two to fight and only then duel yourself with the winner, or you can, like the last asshole with a friend (s), call on one and his herd of piz ... t. The game itself implies variability. PS litter that there are a lot of beeches))).

H
Hirok 09.11.21

Terving
Not by concept, you know?
Moralphages and whiners, that's all.