3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stazz 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Gameplay walkthrough questions (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

People, a question about the passage.
What do you need to do in the mission kada still fall from the balcony and a helicopter arrives?
How to moisten it?
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TPyn 09.11.21

you shoot at him, he will call for help and fire a volley of rockets, then fly off to the side, shoot again, he will fire a volley again. Then the passage to the house will open, you sit down in it and just fight off the terrorists, and the hotel sent from the base will find the helicopter itself.

G
Gigabyte 09.11.21

help pzhlst with the passage ... at the moment where you need to make the turntable use the radio to use it with a rocket ... how to make him use the radio?

07/31/08 04:21 a.m. everything has already passed ... it had to be hammered

c
chris_2k7 09.11.21

You stumble on the left or right side of the court. You start shooting at him (into the cockpit). When the rockets fly, you put yourself on the gas and fly to the right side of the court. Further along the cockpit again. Well, there is already according to the situation. This is the final moment.

m
maykl08 09.11.21

help somebody, stalled on the spot can't defuse the bomb. I send the fighters, they go down on ropes, and I cover them with a sniper and kill them and the bomb explodes, what should I do ??

p
pepik1 09.11.21

you mean in the theater? you have to go with a glushak from the top, then you order your friends to go down the ropes and cover them. then you go down and order to neutralize them. if you want to go through together, we can write in a personal when you can.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 09.11.21

maykl08 pass quickly, time is limited.

C
CliffBurton 09.11.21

This is my first time playing a game in this series and have not purchased one theme. Where is the character's "life" written or shown?

M
Mistude 09.11.21

There is no life scale, depending on how they shoot, directly from the shot, dead, 9 rounds in a row, dead, 1-2 bullets from a revolver or dessert eagle-dead. Watch the screen, it gets dark, they shoot at you!

v
vandal1wade 09.11.21

pancake. tell me how to walk in the shitovik store near the stairs. I know that there are ropes there, but I don’t know why they are

F
Fuckin_Cheater 09.11.21

In what mission is it necessary to descend or ascend from a skyscraper on a cable?

S
SiMpL666 09.11.21

I can't understand how to roll over when you go down to the window to shoot through the window ..
if someone doesn't understand my question, here's the screen I read http://images.yandex.ru/search?p=58&ed=1&text=Tom%20Clancy's%20Rainbow % 20Six% 20Vegas% 202% 20% D1% 82% D1% 80% D1% 8E% D0% BA% D0% B8 & spsite = game.sibnet.ru & img_url = game.sibnet.ru% 2Fdata% 2Freview% 2Figromania% 2F13583% 2F02 .jpg & rpt = simage

m
mad-alexandr 09.11.21

press the squat button

v
vjazmagall 09.11.21

how to kill irene she constantly runs away ??

D
De-niro 09.11.21

People help who passed ... I got to the theater, the main stage ... and that's it. the doors are closed and there is nowhere to go. there is a dark passage at the end of the room ... I go outside and die ... help who the thread ?!

d
dybovnyak 09.11.21

a similar problem with De-niro, was on 2 vegas (downloaded from different sites)

D
DZIDZYO 09.11.21

Can people tell me how to complete missions for Knight, Bishop's partner?

A
Alex_Balay_ 09.11.21

DZIDZYO you
kill everyone and everything)