3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QLinkee 09.11.21 11:57 pm

Plans for the season. (Diablo 2)

By analogy with Temka ~ a year ago: who wants to do what in the new season? Maybe someone decided to become a TOP PEVAPESHER, or suddenly a clan was formed that decided to encroach on the laurels of the Anihomasons.

It's a week before the reset, no one wants to play anymore, you can even poklavobludit on the forum.
48 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 09.11.21

like a year ago,
at first tr is close, then a liberator for the initial pvp, and then a char, which has not been played before
for this season, there are still smith / w, bovazonka, nekar sumonir and maybe bva
no asec necro druids for there are no rivals

A
Awful_Night 09.11.21

swing 99)

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

In the beginning, I would like to become a top Mason in order to acquire a lot of top runes. And then you can also TOP PEVEPASHER in top gear at the expense of the top runes acquired in Freemasonry. Everything depends on the amount of free time and workload, and summer is just around the corner ..))

k
kolun-1 09.11.21

How much will a non-ladder soj cost ??

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

delete d2

R
RainInTheNight 09.11.21

Drag qlinkee back to d2.
And make an assassin's ghost!
N shadow sk 40+

U
Urban strike 09.11.21

To pump a podrachku mf, well, ideally, put on a pvp assa. It would be cool to find someone to constantly play with not a big party

q
qPash 09.11.21

What's your plan?
Spoiler

P
Pavel Abakumov 09.11.21

DuSoN1989
good plan

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

kill the chtoli clone,
I've been playing for so many years and have never killed him; ( call who will kill in the new season =) I don’t need sales of anikh)) look at least simple)
partly I don’t like that all this action with anikh is most often inaccessible to most players, only masons and their friends are aware of, the probability of accidentally catching a clone tends to zero.
and so there are no plans, diabla is purely for the background, when I listen to music)

C
Chiken1989 09.11.21

Where to find out what kind of drop on the runes will raise it or not, otherwise wigs will not be in your high if the drop on the runes is the same, I see no reason to play here and I will not torture myself for a year if everything is as it is now and I will drive the wigs not high in 8 windows to jump

k
kewelldkny 09.11.21

plans for the season?
bathhouse-speech-barbecue

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Killing a lot of time ...

H
Hav 09.11.21

Dosmotr
PFFFFFFFFFF he has no free time, tf is 20 hours in daible, and the rest is 4 on the forum or in the VK group, which is occupied by what pffffff xD

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

RainInTheNight
Wow wow, I didn’t leave d2 :)

The plan is this: do not give in to Rain's persuasion to collect ghost :(

F
Foiled 09.11.21

Upnut charm Laz and kill MarkoNekr

T
Torum. 09.11.21

QLinkee
Ghost top, the main thing is not on the negative guide.

P
PROBAtw 09.11.21

Did
Uldik's Stole Pass? : D

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

Dobermn
the fact of the matter is that there is no time to sleep :(

m
midtone 09.11.21

Find adequate on the server, and that he was not a scam.