3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel sadmoonlight 09.11.21 11:57 pm

The Covenant Trouble (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone. Such a problem:
I am a member of the Farron Watchdogs covenant, but it does not throw me into other worlds ... More precisely, it throws me once every 3-5 days. What is the problem, how to fix it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 09.11.21

Daniel Sadmoonlight is
no problem.
we are not like that. life is like that.

P
PrepodPk 09.11.21

The trouble with the covenants is that it is not realistic to fill the dogs of Farron and the blades of the dark moon at all, I had to farm the item from the mobs.

R
Richards 09.11.21

Everyone is running offline, offline, although the region may still be affected by the incentive.

k
kukulkan9 09.11.21

the problem is in your level and the level of pumping weapons. When I passed it for the first time, I also ran into this, I had to create a new Persian. Consider at what level and with what weapon level people are running around these locations. From my own experience - marauders on a small scale, the dogs of Farron at level 20 with weapons +2 are called continuously, loyal to Aldrick at level 40 with weapons +4 so continuously that 5 times you have to try to slide down the stairs to the fire of the covenant, you do not have time to reach as a new challenge.

g
gloccc 09.11.21

Calibration 1.06 promised to fix this problem. Only on consoles this calibration is already installed, but not on the PC, although they promised another 28

D
Daniel sadmoonlight 09.11.21

kukulkan9
I thought the same about it. Because until it was pumped it was summed up, now it is no longer.