3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
astrozombie 09.11.21 11:57 pm

What does it take to achieve Shadow Ranger? (Metro: Last Light)

For this achievement, you need to complete the game, killing people only as a last resort. So what are the extreme cases?
in the chapter "bandits" the last bandit in the room with women and children, who fires us according to the script - is this an extreme case?
and what else is there for extreme cases?
36 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.11.21

Most likely these are those moments where you can't go through without killing, in all the rest you can't kill, that is. where the game allows you to go stealth and without killing, again you can just stun.

a
astrozombie 09.11.21

well, there just with these bandits the place is such that you can just drive by and not save anyone, so we can say that this level can be passed without killing, but after destroying karma and probably getting a bad ending

k
kreativ7 09.11.21

astrozombie !!! I want to DISAGREE with you !.
Today I went through this level not only without killing ANYONE (only stunned) + the bandit at the end ALSO only stunned and PASSED ALL THIS ON THE MAXIMUM HARDCORE (litsuha)
so if there is a DESIRE, be patient.
(without bragging, passed from the SECOND TIME)

w
warp 37 09.11.21

But here's how to get through the train with Black, the battle with Pavel and the D-6 defense without killing? ...

s
saa0891 09.11.21

warp 37

But here's how to get through the train with Black, the battle with Pavel and the D-6 defense without killing? ...

Well, what a question, these are exactly those moments about which I wrote, where the game will not allow you to pass without killing, so to speak, planned scenes according to the plot.

c
callmegod 09.11.21

warp 37
You have smashed many faces with your question. I even beat off my palms.

z
zzzMiXaNiKzzz 09.11.21

Also on the "Bandits" level, there is a guy sitting on a railcar. I was unable to climb up to him, so I had to kill. I also had to shoot while chasing a train and on the train itself, on Red Square. In D-6 he shot only at men with shields and a flamethrower. Achiv was not given anyway ...... Where else can you do without murders?

w
warp 37 09.11.21

I even beat off my palms.
Shit happens.

a
astrozombie 09.11.21

kreativ7
Yes, ATP, I didn’t think that I could jump up to this bandos and
knock him out .. zzzMiXaNiKzzz
Yes, there was a problem with the guy on the railcar, he had already jammed everyone, he was left alone, well, he crawled around him, called on him, and knocked him out from where something from the side.

P
Phantomsmith 09.11.21

astrozombie, and I stunned that bandit /) Nobody forbids us to run close to the enemy and push him in the face even during the battle :)
For example:
1) On Red Square, when we are ambushed by the Reds. As far as I understand, no matter how perverted you are with the fighters who jump out of the windows towards us, for the sake of stunning them, you will still have to shoot snipers on the upper floors. Otherwise, the door will not be opened.
By the way, I accidentally took Pavel off before he shouted to finish him off already. As a result, the mission had to be restarted, because the gate did not open: D
2) Chasing the train with the black one. Otherwise we will be shot. However, you can only kill drivers - that's enough.
3) Defense D6.
In these cases - 100%.
zzzMiXaNiKzzz? you need to turn off the lantern, then until the bandit sitting in the trolley jumped to his feet, or when he already sat back (though I don't know how it is there - on the ranger :)), you can turn him off :)
warp 37, as I already wrote , you can run up to close range and cut enemies. In theory - perhaps in practice - almost impossible. But it almost doesn't count, does it? : D
However, I don't think this case cannot be added to the mandatory plot shootouts :)

|
| Enclave Soldier | 09.11.21

Ifka
Of course.

H
Headluck 09.11.21

Yes, at the expense of this achivy, there are some misunderstandings (((
I played the game on the ranger hardcore ... I just stunned people almost the whole game or did not touch them at all !!! .... there is no way without murders, if you don't shoot, then you are just stupidly knocked down! Then, on the way to the black cage, you also can't get close, so you also had to knock everyone off with a firearm!
on the red square ... the same thing without Kill not go - do not know is on the easy and possible for someone to knock, but what about snipers ????
at the camp level, I was shooting with stunning masks, though like .... it's for murder in the game does not count.
I spared both Pashka and Lesnitsky ...
The final battle with the Reds killed by itself, otherwise it is impossible ...
What's the bottom line? There is no Achiva either ... moreover, the final was bad (although I did a lot of everything, but apparently this was not enough).

|

Headluck Stun
everyone, even at the "RUNNING" and "RED SQUARE" levels. You
can only kill the flamethrower in D6.

H
Headluck 09.11.21

Psycho-Prophet21

Started playing again ... at the easiest level, there may be a chance to go through the chase, square and D-6 without killing.
Do you know that removing filters from stunned enemies is murder?

On d-6, as I understand it, it is only necessary to shoot at the tank ... and the flamethrower is already to be blasted off the firearm. But how to bring him down7 After all, he is surrounded by shields? It turns out that the whole final battle must be passively watching what is happening and waiting for the flamethrower?

|

Headluck
1) Nope.
2) In D6 only into the tank, the flamethrower can be thrown from the minigun or from the sniper rifle. Under the fire of the Spartans, the shield-bearers scatter and the flamethrower remains unprotected for a while, and at this time, either from a minigun or from a sniper rifle, shoot through the slit for the eyes.

N
No more drugs 09.11.21

Hmm, the campaign in vain I zadrachival for the sake of this achievement on the "ranger". Red Square and D6 are unrealistic to pass without murders. By the way, the bandits were cut out the first time.
People, can you kill mutants? For example, when are you waiting for the ferry to Venice? You can't hold out without killing mutants ...

E
Evpatiy the Furious 09.11.21

Well, why the heck this achievement, the most important thing is a good ending can be obtained with a bunch of murders. By the way, I realized that I don't really like stealth, playing without shootouts is mortal boredom, there is no courage!

H
Headluck 09.11.21

2 No more drugs

I think you can go through the game without killing ... only at the easiest level you need to play, and if you have experience of passing the hard one, it will not be so difficult. The truth will be a shame if on the last level God forbid you touch anyone!

S
Stevenson 09.11.21

I finished the game on Ranger Hardcore, killing only mutants and red at the end, in D6.

H
Headluck 09.11.21

2 kreativ7

About the murders of PEOPLE on RH. You can't kill, I confirm.
At the expense of advice on getting achivy, there are doubts that it is slowing down, I saw this advice on the iksboks forum, there it is necessary to delete the preferience folder.