3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Idalgo 10.11.21 12:00 am

Lady Gray (Fable)

Necklace for Lady Gray. Tell the people where to get it (I found the thieves).
67 Comments
Sort by:
0936Y 10.11.21

In short, you go to the dude in the cage (in the same place) and you help and go to the House of Grays, and there you go to a small building, you sparkle 3 times with a lamp, then you go to the basement, and then you choose! I chose not to marry, so I don’t know who it will be if I choose to marry!

I
Idalgo 10.11.21

You don’t understand. The game has two quests associated with Lady Gray. One (which you described) is about unmasking her, this quest is given by the man in the cage, and the second is given by Lady Gray herself. To fulfill it, you need to prove to her that you are not a homeless person (you need to buy a house), that you are a romantic, you need to give a black rose, and that you are a hero. So, to prove that you are a hero you need to find a stolen necklace. To do this, you need to: talk to people in the city, find thieves and find the necklace itself. So I'm asking, where can I find this FUCKING necklace?

D
Dragon_TS 10.11.21

Lady Gray's Necklace can be found at Oakvale. You need to go to the Memorial Garden (in the sense of a cemetery), there you will see two suspicious types - you need to go around them and eavesdrop behind the wall. And they have a conversation that the necklace is hidden on the western beach between 2 overturned boats on the shore ... It only needs to be dug up with a shovel, which can be found or bought from sellers (there is always in Darkwood) ...

I
Idalgo 10.11.21

Thanks.

S
SERGH 10.11.21

How to flash a lantern near the Gray House?

P
ProstoIlya 10.11.21

You blink it at the broken-down stables, which are not so far from the House. Experiment with distance. Sometimes the game will not consider an action completed if you blink too close or too far.
You come up and use use on the lamp.
Voila.

S
SERGH 10.11.21

I'll try ...

v
vkulikov 10.11.21

You take the lamp in your hand (you hang it on the figure) and turn it on / off 3 times. It is necessary to stand in !!!! stable - such a broken-down shed at the entrance to the location.

S
Sergij 10.11.21

I found the necklace, but Lady Gray is not responding in any way.

g
good source 10.11.21

did not like...

C
Chase 10.11.21

I found a necklace, acquired a property) - I would marry - MORALITY: IN HER BEDROOM KATANA IS STEP and KEY 30, as well as the Demon Door in the Gray House location opens only if there is a marriage of her (Gray) - WHO CAN KNOW HOW THIS CATTLE WIN SHOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to replay a lot of quests again! In three topics I wrote - can anyone help.

w
wertyoz_q2 10.11.21

Yes and why he marries, he would give the peasant whose mission he gave a letter to, and he himself became the mayor.

C
Chase 10.11.21

Quote: "It is true, no, yes, and why he marries, I would give the peasant whose mission I gave a letter, and he himself became the mayor."

Well, I say after that I went through a dofig - and then it is no longer interesting to re-pass it again.

p
pluha 10.11.21

nafig kill this creature, what she imagines! And the katana there is Lokhovskaya - you should have had a more cruel weapon for a long time

p
pluha 10.11.21

and with keys everything is easier. You have not yet learned how to save the hero and go through the quest again?

C
Chase 10.11.21

I had to learn right after that - and about "kill that Lady Gray" - I tried - Immortal - I kicked her for half an hour ...

p
pluha 10.11.21

sucks. it was necessary to wet it in childhood!

C
Chase 10.11.21

Damn, in short, enough advice is not in the subject - could - would kill - TOPIC CLOSED - In Fable, this jamb will be considered a "glitch of non-linear passage" !!!

p
pluha 10.11.21

yes there is no bazaar, current why are you so tense?

t
turbomen 10.11.21

The people who say how to thread a black rose. Help.