3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vel800 10.11.21 12:00 am

Quick gain of experience points. (Dying Light)

In this topic, we share our ways of quickly "pumping" skills.

SpoilerOne of the most important processes in the game, I think all players are interested in, is "pumping" your character and quickly gaining experience points, which allows you to get everything - great preferences. I want to share my own experience in this matter. In my opinion, the fastest and most realistic way for quick and relatively easy "pumping" is to quickly get a large number of help kits. For one set, if I'm not mistaken, they give 6500 experience points, whereas for completing rather difficult tasks - 10000, and simple ones - only 2500. So, where can you get these sets? You can chase boxes dropped from planes, but it takes a long time and the result is not guaranteed. But, in Harran and the Suburbs, there are places where you can, without much straining, have 5 sets in one go in a very short time. These are quarantine zones. Moreover, missions to clear these zones are repetitive. This is the main point! I know of only seven quarantine zones. Maybe whoever found more, so share it!
1. Parking (weapons only).
2. Hotel "Striped Dragon".
3. Complex "New Antalya".
4. Restaurant "Three Moons".
5. "Jubilee Tunnel" (weapons only)
6. STUFFED TURTLE (supermarket).
7. Tunnel "Bright Mountain" (weapons only).

Of those quarantine zones, which have sets, the most convenient and profitable, in my opinion, is the Three Moons Hotel for several reasons.
1. Has only two floors with a small number of rooms.
2. There are few enemies. In principle, there will be one small brawl in the central hall in front of the pool, but among the group of attackers there is one, more or less dangerous enemy - an evil bouncy (mutant), and the rest are inert biters. All the others are biters, lying around in picturesque poses and pretending to be dead.
3. In the same building, but on the other side of the entrance, there is a shop where you can sell the weapons you have inherited. In total, you can find 5 chests with good weapons and valuables in the hotel. Although they write "Hacking is difficult", in my opinion, they pull, only on "normal". This is not for everybody, but I am. My trick is that I break open everything that has locks. From different chests, to all police cars that come across in the way, and even "ambulances" I do not miss. I like "conquering gears".
4. Availability of "Bonus +". If you are standing at the entrance to the hotel, then turning to the right, in the back of the courtyard, you will see four boobies Rais, armed with melee weapons, who are fighting with biters near a green military box. Killing them is not particularly difficult, as is the biter. I use a self-loading rifle to speed up the process. It can fire 8 shots in a row, with shorter pauses between shots than with a double-barreled gun. It then recharges one charge at a time with an automatic machine, but also faster than a double-barreled shotgun. And this scene is repeated every time. Thus, you get a bonus - another set of help and four checkers. But, in the box, in addition to the set, if you "worked" in the hotel not too quickly, there is also a bonus +. Large bag of stolen valuables ($ 500). But, keep in mind that this happens only during the daytime.
5. For "cleanup" they give 7500 points, whereas for "Supermarket", only 2500 points.
6. It won't be boring. Especially in the beginning. An unforgettable experience awaits you at the hotel in the form of crying girls, someone behind the closet, with which you have to crush the enemy and a hefty man in the women's toilet stall, where one of the sets lies. Having worked several times and choosing the most convenient route for yourself, you can, in one run, relatively easily and quickly get 6500 X 5+ 6500 and 7500 per task = 46500 points. Timed the time - it comes out on average, about 5 minutes. no bonus - pack, 6 - 6.5 min. with a bonus - pack and 8 - 9 minutes with breaking all 5 valuable boxes. The great advantage of this process is also that it is available to a poorly pumped character and with ordinary weapons. I remember I passed with a saber and a German pistol. This, if you are planning a multiple trip, then it is advisable to take four types of weapons, having different types of ammunition. So that it lasts longer. For example, a rifle, submachine gun, shotgun, and pistol.

I decided to conduct an experiment. How much you can "earn" there in one game day.

Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoiseDru 10.11.21

vel800
the supermarket itself farm and so you can bag the sets)

d
dimon-alfa 10.11.21

Noise5275 are
you talking about a bug with the inventory? Has it been fixed yet? In this way, you can get 10k + sets in a game day if there are a lot of items above it (about 500 or more)

N
NoiseDru 10.11.21

dimon-alfa
works)) 7th level of the legend to itself upnul) a lot of inappropriately simple)

N
NoiseDru 10.11.21

and it is also possible, at the level of a nightmare, to hide on which thread of a remote tower, and so during the night, experience drips well for stealth)

v
vel800 10.11.21

To get thrills and pumping, I use another method - hunting night Hunters. But, this is for those who already have a sufficiently high level and, accordingly, a powerful firearm. Hunting Hunters in Harran and the Suburbs has its own nuances.
Spoiler 1. In the Suburbs, only Hunters come out at night, and there are not so many of them. Often this happens on the road for the dropped cargo. When they start chasing, I try to pull as far as possible to the load until the moment when there are already several of them and the situation becomes threatening. Then I stop, hit the enemy with the electrical panel, turn on the UV headlights and jump out of the car. Hunters are jumping around the safe zone and this is the most intense moment. You need to have time to calm them down before the headlights are discharged. It should be taken into account that the headlights do not work on the biter and, if you are not lucky, you will have to fight back from them too, you will lose time and a couple of times because of these bastards they killed me. Then I continue my way to the cargo.
I found a couple more interesting places in the Old Town, where night hunting gives good results.
Spoiler 1. I think that many people know the huge hotel building with a fully glazed facade, on the ground floor of which there is a blueprint on the blue barrels next to the office. Not on the roof, but on the tier, which is just below - a safe zone, a shelter and a shop. So - now, this is a special safe area. I have never seen such a structure anywhere else. It is divided into sectors, separated by metal fences. We stock up on ammunition in another store and go to the hotel (to be able to buy more cartridges there). You leave the store in the hotel - a safe zone, turn right, jump over the fence and find yourself in a "dangerous" zone. Then, again, the safe sector and the last, in which we take a position with our backs to the fence. Slightly to the right is a barrel in which something is burning (it would be better if it were not there, but it does not interfere too much). From this point, the roof of the building opposite and the wall in front of us is well shot. When night falls, you need to find yourself, because enemies roam far below. I moved a little to the left to the edge and started shooting from a sniper rifle. When they are alarmed and notice me, they begin to climb the wall of the building opposite, climb out onto the roof and from there jump to the platform in front of the barrel, but do not jump and, clinging to the edge for a while, "freeze". Then they appear right in front of the trunk. They climb the wall all the time in one place. There, and it is most convenient to bring them down. Even not killed, they roll down, and fly far and kill themselves. Some manage to get to the roof by other ways and you need to beat them while they are there. We finish off those who did jump over while they are hanging on the edge. Sometimes they also appear to the right of the barrel. You need to keep up. And there is another nuance. Behind the back, already in the safe zone, there is a small cornice above the platform. So these creatures, from the roof of the hotel, jump there, and from there - already right on your head. But, this rarely happens and they do not jump right away (they will jump first). In any case, I heard these and managed to react. Thus, there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. On the rooftop alone, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs). already in the safe zone there is a small cornice above the platform. So these creatures, from the roof of the hotel, jump there, and from there - already right on your head. But, this rarely happens and they do not jump right away (they will jump first). In any case, I heard these and managed to react. Thus, there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. On the rooftop alone, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs). already in the safe zone there is a small cornice above the platform. So these creatures, from the roof of the hotel, jump there, and from there - already right on your head. But, this rarely happens and they do not jump right away (they will do it first). In any case, I heard these and managed to react. Thus, there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. Only on the rooftop, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs). and from there - already right on your head. But, this rarely happens and they do not jump right away (they will do it first). In any case, I heard these and managed to react. Thus, there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. Only on the rooftop, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs). and from there - right on your head. But, this rarely happens and they do not jump right away (they will do it first). In any case, I heard these and managed to react. Thus, there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. Only on the rooftop, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs). there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. On the rooftop alone, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs). there is a massive shooting of night jumpers and hunters. The first time before the fight I took the task "Kill 20 enemies at night". The assignment was accepted. Although killed, much more. On the rooftop alone, I later picked up 18 bags with money, cosmetics and improvements. But, the bulk of the loot was below, under the wall along which they climbed up. There were real rubble there. I didn’t count any more (biters began to rake again and these - chemists with cylinders, which this hotel has like homeless dogs).
Hotel.
Spoiler

3. Another place was found on the square with a fountain.
Spoiler I climbed onto a lantern at the edge of the square. Behind and at the bottom there is an summer tent. As night fell, he began shooting. A similar situation happened. They, too, began to shove up the wall and from there tried to jump onto the lantern. For a long time I did not allow them to do this, but then one violet (from drunkenness, probably) comrade managed to jump and pushed me off the lantern. I collapsed down, and there a herd of biters flooded out from under the awning. Realizing that they would kill me here, using a cat, he broke away from the bite, rushed to the other side of the square and jumped onto the same lantern. Now there was a not very high tower behind. And everything repeated itself. The creatures, for some reason, climbed one path to the very top. And I shot them, not giving them the opportunity to jump. The process continued for quite a long time. Then I finally completed the task "Withstand the chase at 4.00". Previously, it did not work out (either I will kill them ahead of time, then they will kill me). I can't say for sure, but I scored very well experience points there!
On the square.
Spoiler

v
vel800 10.11.21

Noise5275
1. I live in a "normal" world and cannot imagine how you can survive in a "nightmare"! Honestly, having a level 29 (Legend) and pumping all types of weapons and hand-to-hand combat 7-8 units, it doesn't matter, sometimes they kill! There are too many very unfriendly creatures here and an obvious, in my opinion, discrepancy in the balance of some of them. Some spittoon toads, for example, are easily killed, but suddenly you run into such a creature! She's not visible at all. You are behind a powerful cover, and even move, and she tracks you and spits so that no health is enough! Or you rush in a car at a speed of under 100 km., And she has time to get it. There are situations, in general, mysterious. Here, and I am sitting one day on the tower. Shot a mutant. They came running again. One purple with a long-range poisonous spittoon was right under the tower. He spits from below through the floor of the tower, and I shoot him - no effect. I died and was reborn on the same tower with the same poisoner under it. And he died again. And he was reborn again. And he died again. Until I managed to throw several grenades around the tower at once. How not to die in the "eerie" world is a mystery to me. And I would like to try, but, as far as I understand in the current profile, the difficulty cannot be changed, and I don’t want to start a new game. Again, whatever - whatever the gas pipe to wave and groan of each mutant - does not smile, for some reason! And I would like to try, but, as far as I understand in the current profile, the difficulty cannot be changed, and I don’t want to start a new game. Again, what kind of gas pipe waving and pounding each mutant is not smiling, for some reason! And I would like to try, but, as far as I understand in the current profile, the difficulty cannot be changed, and I don’t want to start a new game. Again, what kind of gas pipe waving and pounding each mutant is not smiling, for some reason!
2. I agree that the main thing is the result. But, the game should be enjoyable, and to sit all night on the tower, although effective, but not at all interesting, in my opinion.

N
NoiseDru 10.11.21

vel800
you can switch the difficulty of the game)))) in a nightmare, I also don't play like that when I play in the game, I switch to a nightmare, climb onto the tower and just stand) or I also go to sleep, the game is not turned off)

v
vel800 10.11.21

1. I found another quarantine zone, previously unknown to me - "Chemical Warehouse".
Spoiler Perhaps some quarantine zones are activated only after completing some side quest. In the Tower, one of the guards by the name of Blake, for a very long time, said: "You see red smoke coming out of that house. We need to warn the guy, otherwise he will bring trouble." I will leave the Tower and take a look - no smoke is visible anywhere. I answered him that "as soon as possible," and went about my business. And so, something wanted to climb the Slums again. He brought me to the Western part and saw there in one place a white mark with the inscription "House from which red smoke comes". Earlier, for some reason, I did not see her. It turned out that this house is under the bridge. The smoke does go, but it dissipates under the bridge and it can be seen only up close. There is a car dump around this house. I knocked. Opened some guy and said that if I bring him the drugs on the list, I will get a good reward. And he gives a tip - you need to go to the market and find one type - a supplier (the market turns out to be one of the safe zones). Our hero contacts Alim from the Tower and asks him what kind of drugs they are. Alim is very surprised that someone just gave a recipe for drugs, which are used by Rais's bandits, so as not to sleep at night. He says that one component from the autumn list is needed for a hospital in the Tower and offers to visit the supplier, get everything according to the list, the drug needed in the Tower to deliver to the Tower, and the one who gave the list Alim will prepare a surprise - instead of a stimulant, he will make a strong sleeping pill. The supplier said that he had everything, except for the very substance that Alim needed. Like, his courier got lost in one of the tunnels. Knows that the substance should be in the trunk of a white car. I went to look for that car. I had to fight in one of the cars, and the package was actually found. He took it to Alim, and he gave the prepared surprise. Went back to the house with smoke. But, just jumped over the fence near the house, someone started shooting at me. I had to fight and kill everyone. And there was a safe zone in the garage near the house. It was then, in the vicinity of this area on the map, that a red quarantine icon appeared. It was not there when I first got there. I, even then, looked into the neighboring warehouse and was at the hangar behind the warehouse. By the way, there in the medical tent I found a drawing "Dentist". The main thing is that in this quarantine zone there are 5 kits of help. The hangar was not very large. Zombies were there, toads were spitters and most of the floor was covered with poisonous abomination. All kits are in large blue shipping containers. Several cables stretched between the containers help to move above the floor, although I later tried it - you can not use it, but jump on the bottom neatly, where possible.
Map and entry point.
Spoiler

2. I still haven't tried to pass the test with director Irwin. It turned out that this is also a good way and experience to earn money for anyone who needs it.
SpoilerIt is necessary to kill a certain number of enemies for a while, using the weapon that Irvine gives out. I passed the first level with a shotgun quite easily, and on the next level I got stuck with a rifle, but the trick was that having failed the task, you can not take the weapon and try again, but calmly collect all the loot, but it remains, well, so many! It was going towards night, but I decided to see what would happen at night? And at night they flooded, only the jumpers are mutants. Not a single Hunter all night. The whole joke is that the jumpers, for some reason, ran to the yellow bead, on which I took a position and stopped below, without even trying to kill me. I shot them there, just horror! They climbed all night, and at night, as you know, points are given twice.

Now my list of quarantine zones looks like this.
Spoiler

I
Ilya Tsybulsky 10.11.21

vel800 wrote: From different chests, to all police cars that come across on the way, and even "Ambulances" I do not miss. I like "conquering gears".
I'm not a fan, but I also love to hack everything

v
vel800 10.11.21

Ilya Tsybulsky
Although not on the topic, but it is in police cars, especially in beads, that you can often find the coolest weapons, including firearms and upgrades.

v
vel800 10.11.21

STUFFED TURTLE.
Accidentally happened to be near the supermarket and decided to take the opportunity and have several kits of help. Weapons and valuables didn’t interest me. there is nothing there that I have not already seen, and money has nowhere to go. And it turned out that without being distracted by the room with valuables, the process accelerated very noticeably, because it took a lot of time to shoot mutants that appeared, one after another, with pauses when approaching this room. If you are not interested in the values, then you can get all the sets in 2.10 - 2.30 minutes.
Step by step.
Spoiler 1. We jump onto the window into the large hall.
Spoiler
2. Using the cat, we move to the rack, closer to the visible remote control with a switch.
Spoiler
3. We move to the remote control itself. The closer to it, the less likely it is to be damaged by electric arcs.
4. We cut down the switch on the remote control and turn to the left, where the first set is visible on the counter. We take it away (you can take a master key nearby).
Spoiler
5. Continue in the same direction to find yourself between the two outer racks. The second set is visible on the one on the left.
Spoiler
6. Take away and jump onto the rack. Directly in front of us, on the very last rack on the opposite wall, the 3rd set is visible. Using the cat, move to him and pick up.
Spoiler
7. We head to the double door straight, behind which - a crowd of zombies. We open the door, jump back and throw a pair of three grenades into the room over the heads of the front ones. You can use any. I've tried different ones. The cheapest home-made grenades in production are also suitable, but I liked the explosive mines - traps (they seem to be better "cleaned"). While everything explodes there, we kill the front ones without going into that room. Note that among the biters there is one chemist with a balloon. It can withstand grenade explosions. It needs to be filled with something long-range, tk. his balloon can explode at an inconvenient moment. After a total cleanup, we go into that room and carefully move forward and slightly to the right. In the second room on the right is a kamikaze. Here you need to wait a bit. Most often, if you do not rush, then he explodes himself, without even leaving there, but sometimes, you have to shoot him right on the way out. If you want to have boxes of cookies, then the mutants will climb from here.
Spoiler
8. We jump over the blockage in front of the entrance to the first room on the right. We calm down the unfriendly zombie woman with a kick of the boot and take the 4th set. By the way, here you can also pick up the gauze from the medical locker, and in the refrigerator you can often find home supplies that are needed to make pomegranates.
9. After that, from the second room in which the kamikaze lived, we take the last 5th set.
So I must admit I was wrong! The fastest way to get help kits and, accordingly, experience points, can be found in the supermarket. Although for completing the task, they give less than in the Three Moons Hotel. Only 2500, but the time to obtain them is reduced by two and a half times.