3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sigognac 10.11.21 12:00 am

What is the best way to start the new season? (Diablo 2)

Which Persian and where (Classic / LoD) is it better to start downloading? A pair of classic wigs? Or maybe it’s better to first ench-sortie on the classics, so that later you can easily swing the BO-barbarian, paladin-hammer and the same magpie under the wigs on the classics? Or even start on LoDe? Tell me who's in the subject
17 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

smiter / java + bo-barba and catch an elephant (infa not 100%)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

wigs for classic wigs?
Sigognac, what if He will gather the remnants of will into a fist and cover them to hell? ;-) would be consistent at least.
[edit] oh, what am I talking about? consistently - it is to make the mules drop at the rate.

D
DuSoN1989 10.11.21

Obsessed
don't croak: D

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

DuSoN1989, are you afraid of mules dropping at rates? ; D

D
DuSoN1989 10.11.21

Obsessed
da ny ea ne v teme xvatit: D

c
ckmckm 10.11.21

Ask for a master class on wigs: D

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Sigognac
Where did you play before? If you are going to put on a char in a loda - put on wigs, if you are playing on a cl - just play.

P
PROBAtw 10.11.21

ckmckm
; D
SpoylerPriglashaem you to participate in a three-day workshop on the topic: "Is there life after reseta Or put pvp char in a crisis?"
you will find the theory and practice of wires Paravozov, an explanation of the phenomenon of "as designed", and after the official parts will show you a couple of pvp tricks.
The cost of participation in the seminar is 10 599 rubles, including VAT!
Discounts for druids!

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

PROBAtw wrote:
to put on pvp char in a crisis
SO THIS IS WHY DROP WITH HF BECAME LESS! The crisis has reached q2!

[
[FLAME] 10.11.21

Sigognac
Ka4ai srazy sorky esli na cl blizz / nova / fw / fb kak nravica (esli na lod to srazy cl blizz ny ili toje kakogo nit 'mytanta tipo blizz / fb) ... 4erez cl startovat' potom konvertirovat 'tak prowe best
vsego Spoiler make a workhorse first and only then support the enchant ^ _ ^

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

I also broke my head over this. On the one hand, I need an ench and a bo, preferably both on the cl and on the lod. On the other hand, the lod needs an MF character who will knock out the shaki, but the blizzka cleans not so many locations as the hummer. You also need a haircut on the classics, and you also need to stick it out on the boat. In short, I'm confused.

q
qPash 10.11.21

Dosmotr
And confused us XD

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

Dosmotr
all you need is a locomotive on a classic and a rune on a loda. The rest is all bought.

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Never made calipers. Waste of time, effort, and maybe gear.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

But you can please people who are looking for an ench, and no one will give it to them.

U
Un- 10.11.21

New season - new friendship :)

S
SergeyS1988 10.11.21

Esli realno rewil igrat po hardkoru, to nado brosit raboty, jenu / devuwku. Zakuput hav4ika na mecyac vpered i go v ataku.