3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeKLeR 10.11.21 12:00 am

Everything is very strange with Performance. (World of Tanks)

In WOT, there are graphics settings standard fps 100. I put improved ones - fps drawdown up to 20. At the same time, I play gta 5 at high with fullhd. What is the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
metallurg666 10.11.21

pahanchik.b
in the game engine. The "kartohi" engine is not optimized .... ((((lags, lags, ....... oh, not lags :-) HAVOK was written on the console with a capital letter !!!

m
metallurg666 10.11.21

needs HAVOK for all PC owners

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Unoptimized game engine .. Alas, if only kartocha introduced multicore, almost all the lags were gone and so you have to drink NEBOMBIT and so on ..)

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

metallurg666
hawok will only add lags! Multi-core is needed for all gamers of the world of tanks !!!!

m
metallurg666 10.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
you are wrong bro, how do you not understand that the game engine used does not support multicore, which is sad (((hawok is the only salvation, since it works with multicore stones. and botany

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

metallurg666
all engines support multi-core so you don't need to invent something here. And the Havok on weak computers will only decrease the FPS, since the kartoch does not know how to tighten the FPS in a plus .. And then the transition to the non-core core of the sound no one felt the increase in FPS, although the kartoch promised an increase in the FPS for the better .. And you havok the hawok ...) ...