3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zgromov 10.11.21 12:00 am

problems v 1.2. (American Truck Simulator)

I have already changed 3 repacks. At startup, the game freezes!
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

Buy the game on Steam and your problem will be solved by itself.

F
Fedya3534 10.11.21

zgromov
tried to run without saving ??

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

zgromov
I also have a pirate, whose did you try?

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

zgromov
This happens because most of the repacks are made for the English version of the operating system. In this case, the path to the game folder should not contain cyrillic characters, that is, it should be in English, but you have Russian in the operating system, so the game does not find the path to its folder in the documents ... To deal with this, in principle, simply create another one user profile with the English language of the system and in it run any of your repack. Create a profile in the game with the mods you need, save. You can close the game and return to your main Windows profile (the one in Russian). Start your game here and play :)) The biggest inconvenience of this method is that when creating a new profile in the game, the entire procedure will have to be repeated. Well, or as an option, download any save and drop it into the folder with the game, then it will start ... But do not forget at the same time that in the downloaded profile you can only connect the cards for which it is made - you will not be able to change the profile itself for the above reasons. That is, if you want to connect an offline card and the downloaded profile is made for a regular game, it will not work for you will. Good luck:)

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
Serious option. We must take note.
But all the same, I think that the point here is in the repack itself. Rather, in crooked first-aid kits. My 1.2 kata, the devil knows how much. I tried all the maps, many different packages of cargo and traffic. I did not notice a single problem.

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

SlavikSD
So Slava-myself faced this for a long time in the internet rummaged, that's why I know. And I can give a 99% guarantee that the repacks will start, I just think that the authors of the repacks themselves are English-speaking and, accordingly, the repack is the same. And in this direction, just few people think (from ordinary users). If you're not lazy, experiment yourself with any repack from the network ..

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

And by the way, the author of the topic himself did not indicate whether he had a game before that ... If not, then there are no saves, hence the problem.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
Indeed, few people think. I have not yet met such an option.

s
sir.skela 10.11.21

zgromov
Try the repack from RG Mechanics. It works for me without problems. True for version 64. Available on Rutor.ru

z
zgromov 10.11.21

Thanks everyone! The repack from the Engineers started.