3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JWCat 10.11.21 12:01 am

NK-47 ... help collect ... (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Good people .. help, please ... I can't manage to assemble this droid ... I found two parts (from the improved attacking robots), but I can't find the missing part .. Help ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samum 10.11.21

Actually, I think there are four parts. If you fly after Telos ya Narr Shadda, then in the course of completing all the quests everything will be found by itself. I did not pay attention to where I got what, I just discovered after passing Narr Shadd that I can already assemble this robot. And before that, in another playthrough, he flew after Telos to Dantooine, then only to the NSH, as a result, he could still assemble the robot only after the NSH.

S
Sadler 10.11.21

2 parts are sold from merchants on Nar Shadaa

S
Samum 10.11.21

Well, in the first place on Telos, 2 is listed with the hucksters and the last (I know for sure) in the barrack of robots next to Vogga the Hutt's bedroom, after the murder of the hired NK-50 with the help of T3M4, there are as many as 3 pieces of the same type.

S
Sargtlin 10.11.21

I remember exactly that I bought 1 of the parts on Dantooine from a merchant.

S
Samum 10.11.21

Well, there is it on Dantooine, but after the NSh it is not needed in FIG.

M
Micr0 10.11.21

Almost every planet has a droid parts dealer, and each has a droid part.

J
JWCat 10.11.21

Thank you all very much ....

F
FableMan 10.11.21

The merchant on Dantooine has 2 parts - you buy one and get the other if you kill him

F
FableMan 10.11.21

Plus, Nar Shchaddaa has the HK Pacifist Module - part 5 (optional for assembly), makes nk-47 kind like, I haven't tried it myself yet, I will ..

F
FableMan 10.11.21

He has become a good-natured fat man! Cool!

F
FableMan 10.11.21

AAAAAA! I try to insert it, and they write that for this the droid must be turned on!

D
Dart rush 10.11.21

I found as many as 2 processors for NK-47, one on Dantooine in the remains of a vendor who spikulates on the street, the second on Nar Shadaa from a vendor with robots. Tell me nafig 2?

s
scareproof 10.11.21

nafig? and this is for those who could not find in one location ...

B
BeerGuru 10.11.21

The second processor, for the droid that walks near your ship on Dantooine, then he will show you a hologram.

d
dartbane66 10.11.21

FableMan
hello from 21, the problem is still urgent ((there is no solution anywhere

C
Clinicheskiiverb 09.12.21

FableMan
How did you insert the behavior module? I couldn't do it.

v
versir 09.12.21

Clinicheskiiverb
1) hk-47 unit must be fully functional.
2) during the first dialogues, do not tell him to stop asking about murders

C
Clinicheskiiverb 09.12.21

versir
Awesome! Thank you very much!