3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N.DF 10.11.21 12:01 am

Jeweler \ 's and other unusual prefixes on things ... (Diablo 2)

Spoiler
Friends, greetings, please tell me what is the value of such things? As I understand it, it is impossible to assemble a ditch in such bolts, but from old memory like Jeweler's 4 sock of this type with hp were once considered valuable and why? just to shove facets there? .. hardly. In general, please explain who fumbles (or remembers ..)
10 Comments
Sort by:
[
[_JENKA_] 10.11.21

N.DF
yes, only faces. hardly anyone will stir up there 15/40 x4)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.11.21

sometimes the second modifier will pierce, for example
dask with hp and 4 holes costs money, the
monarch is still valued: 4 holes will pierce on it, plus a mod on fbr / icb, this one costs a lot of money

3m3m 10.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
za mnogo deneg mojno i ban poly4it

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.11.21

3m3m
sad experience?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

second modifier
N.DF, this =)

N
N.DF 10.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Got it, thanks, I also remembered for the shield. But I still did not understand the main answer - why such things are valuable if the ditch cannot be collected in them.

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.11.21

N.DF
well bronik 60 ias 200 units dmg 100 hp can be muddied. Or shield 20 ed light dmg -20 enemy resistance - for lack of jmod, even in a simple one, they cook it, - the pier, unlike the convoy, works without a penalty, and + dmg java boosts a lot, you can put Baal from a butt.

And I also remembered - there is also a couple of people who walk in pvp - there are sometimes cold forty monarchs sometimes use 4 psaphirs, so with 100 hp this will obviously be better than white.

R
RomanMixed 10.11.21

isty to stick)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.11.21

RomanMixed
Dusk Shroud of Dawn
Spoilerfrom till

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

N.DF, or now - the start of the season, there is no gear, you stumbled after the cows to fix the darts, and there is jeweler's tower shield of deflection! you put 3 perf diamonds there and you have a bomb shield =) "and mind you, no runwords! I put on runwords with the device .." ©