3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trustedSunbro 10.11.21 12:03 am

Game Impression (Halo: Spartan Assault)

I was afraid that this is complete crap in the Halo universe, but ... I
played it and realized that it was a tube Halo with simplifications.
But there are weapons, there are armor abilities, there are Covenants, there are skulls. Well, you can put 8 if you look at it as a tablet-phone project.
3 Comments
Sort by:
r
rage1979 10.11.21

Short, monotonous and not interesting craft.

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

Stylistics, landscapes, everything in the style of big halo games, each level is varied with a bunch of different details,
in general, we have the same halo, only with a top view, fans will like it.
Besides, a game on steam costs around 130 rubles.

L
Lightman_R 10.11.21

The Tablet

When launching Halo: Spartan Assault, it's important to say to yourself, "This is a mobile game ported to big platforms." If this is not done, then after several missions, interest in this spin-off of the famous series will quickly fade away, because there is nothing hardcore, expensive, epic and everything else that is inherent in large-budget games.

But in the framework of the mobile game, Spartan Assault is more than good. Fast, aggressive scoring by mowing down hordes of Covenants is a real fan.
At the same time, the developers competently combine missions, which does not let you get bored. Here we are storming the enemy's positions, in another mission we hold the defense of the point, then we explore the jungle for the presence of especially dangerous enemies, and in the end we destroy everything around us by driving a tank. And all this happens in 20 minutes of real time.

One of the best scrolling shooters of modern times