3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NOtaNk 10.11.21 12:03 am

Do you wear glasses?

The question is clear. Just wondering how many bespectacled there are. I wear glasses myself, my eyesight is already -5. Everyone who for any reason wears glasses (not sunglasses, but ordinary ones!), Leave your posts here.
PS when you wake up ...
233 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

well, naturally .. you can wear glasses to maintain style (black for example) and not necessarily due to poor eyesight

s
sadgarry 10.11.21

2 A.Soldier
Myopia, aka myopia, can be inherited ... well, that's how it became with me ...-_- my eyesight began to fall even before the first computer ...

[
[666] MaxXx 10.11.21

Ned =)

J
Jedy klon 10.11.21

Yes at -3.5

5ehtiP 10.11.21

No.

m
master IF 10.11.21

not you

J
Jacksmily 10.11.21

I do not wear, I saved the LCD monitor, after purchasing it, the shattered vision began to improve and returned to normal. By nature I am very keen-sighted, MS in shooting.

S
Siddhartha [Maitreya] 10.11.21

I wear current glasses while driving and at a computer, and I try to do without them ...

2 Soldier
"... please list in order, from what else besides the computer;) ..." -
from reading in the dark or lying down -
from eye disease
-from work, in which there is eye strain
-from accidents (for example, from bright flashes)

ps I myself got my um .. "far from ideal" vision is inherited from my parents, and by the way, from constant wearing glasses, vision only gets worse, and when you wear it inconstantly, it keeps ...

M
Mercury_Cavaldi 10.11.21

KanEchno .... I don’t wear

D
Dexter [i] 10.11.21

I wear sometimes

V
Very Very Low 10.11.21

Wabshe has never given a drink!

[
[Chimera] 10.11.21

I have poor eyesight since early childhood.

C
Chumak-06 10.11.21

I have never worn, and I do not wear, thank God ...

R
Russell 10.11.21

Norbekov rules. Glasses - no!

G
Good old Jubakka 10.11.21

I wear it. It suits me :)

t
tovarisch Che 10.11.21

I wear it in pairs and at a computer, but in general a comp-evil, to bake it

S
Shoomer 10.11.21

Norbekov, like Mirzakarim Sanakulovich, rules anyway.
Do you know what I just doped to recently?
What is the essence of Norbek exercises .. It is training of the eye muscles.
What is myopia? It is the inability of the muscles to stretch the lens normally. Therefore, he does not change his curvature to "hurray" and we (myopians;) cannot see the beautiful far away ...
The disease of the lazy, so to speak.
We are lazy ... and our muscles are lazy. It's good that not everything in a row ...)
... and all these workouts contribute to the restoration of the contractile function of the muscles. And hurray!
I started working on myself - get an excellent result.

C
ChristinaRicci 10.11.21

"I am by nature very sharp-sighted, a shooting MC."
Clint Eastwood is still alive and don’t dare make excuses that the cartridges were blank ..

if myopia is not seen in the distance, and the smallest crap can be disassembled at close range,
then Mona can assume that those who suffer from farsightedness (they don’t see near) can see better into the distance than those with vision 1.0?

s
sae-Melon 10.11.21

I wear glasses with plain lenses. I have 1 vision, I just like to walk with glasses.

D
Du6elov 10.11.21

Yes, I am wearing glasses) True, my vision is -6 / -6.5
But I somehow got used to it) I tried the lenses, I did not like it IMHO, it is not convenient)