3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21 12:04 am

Pharaham's Sword (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, I really like this sword, movset, and his dagger for parrying, but damn it even I can't parry them, did anyone manage to do it normally? Or does it have a very small parry window? Well, in general, I will be glad to advice on parrying.
PS Wrong with the name! Pharaun's sword!
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Faraham
Farron .... These are so different names that there is no need to explain.

Or does it have a very small parry window?
Like a middle shield, sort of.

Well, in general, I will be glad to advice on parrying
Take a buckler (or target) and learn parry on the Knights of Lothric. Or the black knights. They have predictable attack timings, so, in my opinion, they are easier to learn. But for a mistake they punish severely.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Marty52
Yes, I know about the buckler, but I don’t even stupidly run around with a shield. Somehow the game chtol is too easy to toli or xs, well, not rushing. As for the shield, I was mistaken-) consonant names-) this is a set of faraama-)

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
Somehow the game becomes easy to play chtol
So this is a buckler. It does not block all damage (it blocks slightly more than half). The maximum it is suitable for is parrying.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Marty52 by the
way, along the way, I realized what the problem was-) he parries along the way only when you keep the dagger hidden) well, in any case, this is how it started to work

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
It was easy in the second dark with a shield, but here a simple knight will knock you out all the stamina, I'm already silent about pvp ... With rolls it is much easier.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
only when you keep the dagger hidden
You parry with your hand now ...

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Rooough It
's not about complexity. Well, the shield does not rush me😃

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Marty52
No, he pulls out a dagger while parrying. Xs or something I do not understand.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Marty52
in the third dark cannot be parried with your hand, praise to heaven
Sergey Buvaka,
try cestus in your right hand, for me it's easier for them to parry, active parry frames start much earlier

M
Marty52 10.11.21

RGC
third Darko can not fend off a hand, thank heavens
in smyyyyyysle:
Spoiler

R
RGC 10.11.21

Marty52
Yes, apparently I screwed up, it seemed like it didn’t work. I'll have to try again.
Damn, for this you need to have nothing in your hands at all, now it's clear

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka To parry the
usual / powerful / special attacks of the enemy - the removal of the brain and nerves, as for me. But there are 2 types of attacks that are extremely predictable, and, accordingly, it is easy to parry - running and rolling. In the second dark, I never parried in pvp, but here almost immediately I learned to parry these two types of attacks. I also saw how some lure the enemy into a predictable regular attack and get into a parry: roll at the enemy who does not wear anything to parry and the standard reaction of the players in this case is a preemptive attack, and instead of trying to attack the bam, you parried. I myself did not try to do this.