3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21 12:04 am

Chipset

Tell people who know what driver for the chipset is needed .. The fact is that I have a Gygabyte 970a ds3p motherboard on the driver website for the chipset, these AMD Chipset Driver (include chipset sata raid driver) But when I install it says which Amd catalyst you ask .. If I have nvidia vidyuha I do not understand anything ???
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
This is normal - the drivers for SATA / AHCI are installed via Catalyst.
Spoiler

P
Purple giraffe 10.11.21

I also have an NVidia graphics card, and the motherboard chipset is AMD. As far as I remember, the AMD driver kit includes a separate driver for the chipset and a separate one for video. But I personally did not install anything, everything works fine anyway.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
You don't need to install drivers on the chipset.
Don't bother yourself.
All the necessary drivers are installed by modern operating systems themselves. On wines 10, even the last video card driver will be.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Ryazancev
installed 7 and all the disk with firewood can be thrown out then .. and everything will work fine, I mean with the chromaticity video card + mother .. And then I got a striped gradient from somewhere, I think maybe because of the drivers on the mother ???

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

SonyK.
where is this point? I don't have it in the dispatcher ...

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
... disc with wood can be thrown away ...?

I don't use mine - the drivers on it are older than you can find on the internet.

... where is this item?

I have here:
Spoiler
Only my driver is not on RAID, but on AHCI - they are different.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

SonyK.
Strange I don't have this

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Do you have AHCI mode in BIOS (UEFI) enabled?

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

Ryazancev Crap
. Put yourself a GeForce Experience on 10 and you will be surprised how "new" firewood is there for NVIDIA))

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

There is a great program, a free version, driver_booster. Install it and start scanning, it will "pull up" all the latest drivers and offer you to install them. As a result, 5-10 minutes and you have updated ALL drivers (chipset and even controllers). Only when installing, we remove unnecessary checkboxes!

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

SonyK.
no i have ide standard

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Djonnikc
thanks, I'll try

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
HDD you have IDE-shnye?

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

SonyK.
but how to find out ?? I know that there is an IDE standard parameter in the BIOS, but you can choose another only for what

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

I have 3 settings to choose from in the BIOS for SATA:
Spoiler
Until I bought an SSD, it was by default (Native IDE) - it was enough. After the purchase, I changed it to AHCI - the "solid state" works faster on it. Never used RAID.

M
MAuCTEP 10.11.21

Whatever the vidyuha, you have a chipset from AMD. Therefore, firewood is supplied through AMD Catalyst.
There are no IDE HDDs nearby. The IDE mode set in the BIOS is for emulation, so that OS such as Windows XP and older can see the HDD. It is desirable to enable AHCI. Here is the instruction http://skesov.ru/kak-vklyuchit-ahci-v-windows-7-i-windows-vista-bez-pereustanovki-sistemyi/