3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 10.11.21 12:04 am

Level Up (Dark Souls 3)

In the first part, this action was carried out by the fire, in the second at the NPC, but what about this in the third? P.S. is there a mod for returning to the origins (leveling up as in 1 part - by the fire)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuxalychGames 10.11.21

At the keeper of the fire in the starting temple!

g
gloccc 10.11.21

BatmanWayne221
In the top three you increase the level of the Keeper of Fire. There is no fashion and will not be

A
Artem4eG1994 10.11.21

BatmanWayne221
Also at the NPC - the keeper of the fire.

s
sti11man 10.11.21

from the keeper, and yes, it is terribly depressing. Why was it necessary to untie the pumping from the bonfires, if the teleport is available from the very beginning? I used to sit by the fire and pumped. Now you sat down by the fire -> you teleport to the temple -> you skip the same stuck monologue -> you swing -> tp back. Extra routine.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

I just go nuts with you, or maybe well, his nafig these NPCs. Throwing all the functionality on the fire, there you and the pumping of the Persian, pumping the weapon .. Better yet, let the protagonist do everything himself, and pump the weapon teaches magic, and naturally raises the level to whom this fire has surrendered, isn't it?

B
BatmanWayne221 10.11.21

Thanks everyone for the answers!

F
Fastest than you 10.11.21

Rooough
Yeah, he also gives himself Covenant medals and weapons from the souls of the boss crafting.