3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Undertaker170494 10.11.21 12:04 am

Revive NPCs in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

My vampires were killed by three traders from Whiterun. I resurrected them through "resurrect", but then they disappeared, that is, they just disappeared, as I understand they died, perhaps they were banged again, generally xs. the problem is that I already sell things automatically there, but there are no dealers! And their bodies are not there to resurrect. I started looking for console commands to fix it. Found. http://www.diary.ru/~ElderScrolls/p173394149.htm The trouble is that it doesn't work. The character seems to be resurrected, but does not appear in the game itself. That is, in fact, he is, but he is not. "Enable" in the console called to fix this did not help, I do not know why. The fact that the Persian comes to life, again only in the opinion of the computer and not in practice, I am sure for the reason that if you write the Persian's code and press "kill" in the console, then after a while a messenger comes running with the inheritance, Well, when he brings a letter with 90 septims. Someone tell me what I do, and give an example on Adrian Avinichi, for example. Well, or tell me in which textbook what needs to be corrected so that it appears. There are no old stores where merchants live, too much time has passed since I noticed the disappearance of the lively ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostoi nik 10.11.21

Try this:

player.placeatme 00013BB9
addtofaction 51596 1
addtofaction 51599 1.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

About the same problem, only without this character I cannot start a small side quest "Shadr's duty" in Riften, which appears only if you start a dialogue with Shadr.

As I understand it, this Shadr appears only at the very beginning of the game, with the first entry into the city, when he is in dialogue with Sapphire on the bridge. Then he disappears somewhere, he is not in the stable either.

A
Amachis 10.11.21

And I have a sadness - vampires at night Sigrid (Alvor's wife) killed ((

j
jason17 10.11.21

After the resurrection of the vilkas and the skier from the comrades-in-arms, I cannot take quests from them, can this be fixed?

Wild Rider
and the campaign, the resurrected NPCs cease to be quest after resurrection

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

jason17 Phew
, three years have passed. Now I don't remember the details, but there should be several ways of resurrection. Through which team did you try to resurrect?
You can fix it: you need to register various commands through the console in order to add the necessary replicas. I don’t know which ones, unfortunately.

a
arah 10.11.21

SBM - Displays a menu for trading with a character or creature, even if he is not a merchant. Doesn't work on dragons.

recycleactor - Resurrects / reloads target character or object.