3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrimeWatson 06.11.19 04:36 pm

The game on the gamepad on the PC (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Understand that the game just came out, but who already tried to play with a gamepad dualshock 4?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 06.11.19

GrimeWatson
the game sees it without any emulsion. icons from Curling. rocky handsome =)
PS at least in menuhe all okay. the game will only play tomorrow =)

G
Geber007 17.11.20

I can see it when I plug it through the cord, too. Does anyone work through an adapter? (without wire)

m
meagarry 17.11.20

Geber007
I'm playing blue. It's OK.

s
stalnik 17.11.20

I'm playing xbox one on the controller. Everything is playing well. And on the keyboard to play turned out to be worse, optimization of control for the clams crappy

G
Geber007 17.11.20

meagarry
I also play the bluetus, through ds4windows. Tell me: you play through the adapter? Through ds4w?

F
Fierro21 17.11.20

I'm playing with an Xbox One S gamepad

m
meagarry 17.11.20

Geber007
Without official adapters, it's just a regular bluetus. No prog. The game itself sees a fall. Icons from the flat.

P
PRIVA 17.11.20

And then there is both! and the ixbox van wireless ! With enilupa batteries and from the sony blowed shock 4 radish and whistle bluetooth ! and I'm playing on a mouse ryser and a clave :)
heh (as if boasting :)

f
fatallezzz 17.11.20

meagarry wrote:
the game sees it without any emules. icons from the flat. Rocky Beauties
How do you connect the duals? I connect to whom the sexes of the USB without any emulators, steam tried to run and just so and in the mode of Big Picture, the gamepad works correctly but icons in the game from the ixbox. Besit, because there is a Plovkov version of the game. Box joystick in his hands did not hold a niraz, to me all these A Y X are alien.