3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexNik 10.11.21 12:07 am

Graphics settings are reset (Forza Horizon 5)

Hello, and what - the graphics settings for one of me fly off every time I start? Actually - it was so in FORZA HORIZON 3 and 4 .... something like that gets out, set up a new one each time (
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MYASO777 10.11.21

I had this when I downloaded cyberpunk from a torrent for trial, then bought a license.

K
Kramor92 10.11.21

I have all the rules, it does not fly off, can the user be specified in Russian? It seems like the path should be in English like c: / user / eng_name

A
AlexNik 10.11.21

MYASO777
I have a
face ... Kramor92
Yes ... damn it - it was in Russian) Now - the rules.

A
AlexNik 10.11.21

You just need to rename the user folder, without any reinstallation. Create a new user (because Windows will not let you change the name of the user folder if this user is currently using the PC), give him administrator rights, go through this user, rename the folder of the user you need and in the registry just change the path to the user folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion ProfileList here just write a new path to the folder in the ProfileImagePath variable. Now just reboot your pc and you're done

C
Crosna 03.01.22

AlexNik The
question is, after changing the profile name, will the save paths work in other games?