3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argos dalarion 10.11.21 12:07 am

Hidden Collectibles (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

A collectible item that must be according to the data specified for us. It is clearly shown where to look.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argos dalarion 10.11.21

A snapshot of an item and where to find it

A
Argos dalarion 10.11.21

At the base, everything is cleaned up. The only thing that came across was a "Letter from the Volkolakov victim."

Question. Where, in fact, are those "Applications from Sentinel"?

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Argos Dalarion wrote:
Question. Where, in fact, are those "Applications from Sentinel"?
Maybe you need to change the type of game? You are now in Operation Homeland, judging by the screen.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
Document from new event.
And rather, you need to change the language. It was already that in some tests of the class in the Russian language, the wrong region of execution was indicated.
Although I have combed all the places in this region and there are no unassembled docks in any of them.

A
Argos dalarion 10.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Do you have this document?

s
sem134 10.11.21

I cleared the whole Operation Homeland and could not find Collectibles in these places:
DT-HELEX Skella Manor
AG-KODON Equipment warehouse
HL-HARPH Near the lava pipeline
HL-HARPH Prototype workshop
HL-HARP The camp Salamander
HL-HARPY The guard tower will
probably be developed again.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 10.11.21

Argos Dalarion is
gone. and as I said - I sort of combed all the icons in the Codon region - this document is nowhere to be found.
Ps: even in this mode, you cannot turn on the explorer mode so that without prompts, and immediately the assemblies are displayed as a point on the map.

A
Argos dalarion 10.11.21

I hope they will fix it, because on the forums they also write about the absence of the same data.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.11.21

sem134
Yes, there are no items. What does it have to do with, for example, the same Katka's diaries on the map when hovering over a location are shown, but at the location itself they are not ... We must wait for the patch.

s
sem134 12.11.21

BlackTigerTK
The patch will be released, but I think that not soon. For some reason, it is with this game that Yubiks have a lot of jambs.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 12.11.21

BlackTigerTK
maybe they only appear during quests against wolfs?
Has not yet reached the liberation of the golem island.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
No. I looked in the locations in the process. The map showed that there is Katka's diary, but in the location itself neither a drone nor found anything on its own :-( After completing, without leaving the operation, the Salamander camp was once again cleaned out - there is no diary :-( If, in the Story mode, try to select on the screen quests data collector, displays a message that is available in the Conquest mode.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.11.21

sem134
IMHO there are probably always enough stocks in any more or less large project :-) Another thing is that I would like to fix some things as soon as possible. Although before the release of the last update, there were enough jambs. For example, after death, the NPC ended up partially in textures. Or, when spawning, the animal got stuck in the intertwining of the branches of a tree - I had such a thing on the Golem.

s
sem134 12.11.21

BlackTigerTK
Well, in large projects there are always jambs, but it is important how quickly they fix them. For Yubiks, as far as I personally understand, fixing jambs is not a priority. Okay, you still have to wait until they fix it.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.11.21

sem134
They don't even have a support section on the official English-language forum. As, for example, in the forum of the same divižki. And so far I have seen only one message about missing diaries in three locations. And in the news section there is only information about the patch that has already been released. So yes, we just have to wait. Interestingly, the diaries are marked in locations and in Story mode. But also they are not. Or they are not brushed aside. Like a mini-quest - find it yourself :-)

s
sem134 17.11.21

BlackTigerTK
Well, what's all the sadness that the developer scores on his own product. I began to notice for a long time that Yubiks' technical support is getting worse and worse every year.

B
BlackTigerTK 17.11.21

sem134
As they say, we'll take a look. On the official forum, several topics have already appeared about the lack of collectibles. So it can be corrected. Some day:-)

s
sem134 17.11.21

BlackTigerTK All
that remains is to wait when "Someday :-)" will be fixed.

M
MutexMan 20.02.22

sem134
I found a document in the Skell estate in New Argyle. It lies on the lowest floor by the bed. It shimmers like an active item. But the "E" button does not work. That is, do not take it.

s
sem134 20.02.22

MutexMan
AG-CODON The equipment warehouse also has such a document. And all over the map I found such documents.