3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IAlistaiRI 10.11.21 12:07 am

Toolset. Unable to import resources from developer archive (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello everyone!

I have already read the toolset wiki several times, I do everything as it says, but nothing comes of it.
The situation is as follows:
I work in the toolset on my PC and I need to save all my work + continue working on another PC if I leave somewhere. The wiki says that it is necessary to create an archive for the developer, which will include all the files I have created, and in the future they can be loaded into the toolset and continue working on my module.
Actually, we do it according to the instructions. Launch your module and click on Tools - Builder - Builder to Builder Create.

Select all the necessary files and specify the path where you want to save the Developer's File.

Then I install DAO and Toolset on my other PC to work on it. According to the wiki, I need to download the same Developer File and select all the files.

And here is the trouble. I do everything according to the instructions, but nifigulechki does not work. As there was nothing in the new toolset, there is nothing.

Those. in simple words: I am doing a project and I need to continue working on it on another PC, but nothing loads on my other computer.

PS I understand that the chance is one in a million, but suddenly someone is still alive and knows the solution to this problem)
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
IAlistaiRI 10.11.21

I load my own files using builder to builder load. As a result, it gives me such errors.

What is strange, my characters and locations become visible in the tools, but they are all completely empty. Those. the characters are completely naked and bald (standard appearance) and there is not a single object on the location (yes, there is not even a map itself)

z
zl_leshiy 12.11.21

I could not find a reference resource, it looks like you have something in the archive itself, I threw a link to you, there is only a problem with dialogues. your guard booted up normally, but the elf didn’t, see if all your resources have been transferred to these characters.