3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gameprofile 10.11.21 12:07 am

How sorry I am about buying RDR2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello everyone, gamers. I love to play games, I have been playing for many years, 99.9% I play evil games, the only one I bought was LA Noire in my time and in September 2021. I bought RDR2 on steam, although I downloaded the pirated version, installed it, but decided to buy a license, since I am a big fan of this theme of the game, I also adore films on the theme of westerns (a fan), so I thought that this game should be bought to play without any dances with a tambourine, as it happens on hacked versions of games, but it was not there (. I installed the game, launched it, started playing and periodically hung up for a few seconds and threw it on the desktop, then it suddenly stopped for two weeks and the game was going great this time, played for 12 hours without any problems. then after some time the errors increased and what I just didn’t do to fix it, but everything was unsuccessful. How many gambling addicts have scolded me so that I should not pirate, but buy games, that's just the point? So that I buy at least one more game, but NOT FOR WHAT !!!

24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 10.11.21

Gameprofile for a start, how did you even believe that a pirate is different from a license?
moreover, today the game from the torrent is much easier to install than from the steam, just download and play
and on the problem just write in support of rockstar, if you cannot solve the issue, demand money back

G
Gameprofile 10.11.21

Mazash Do
not pay attention to the data from the screen! My system is i7 10700k / 32gb / 3080ti

M
MakeHtosh 10.11.21

Gameprofile
screen is generally fire, nichrome is not visible

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.11.21

MakeHtosh
Well, in general, you can see the Intel 6400 and gt710 models there.

Gameprofile wrote:
Do not pay attention to the data from the screen!
then why did you hang it?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.11.21

Someone else's screen was posted and it sheds tears, you believe me, but I can't prove it, oh, how bad everything is on the i7 10700k / 32gb / 3080ti system.

P
Piracy is a boon 10.11.21

Gameprofile
Gameprofile wrote:
So that I buy at least one more game, but NOT FOR WHAT !!!
Gold words! And although there were 6 people who minus you, I'll put a plus!
Gameprofile wrote: I
installed the game, launched it, started playing and periodically froze for a few seconds and threw it to the desktop, then it suddenly stopped for two weeks and the game was generally superb, played for 12 hours without problems. Two weeks later, it began to be thrown onto the desktop again, only more often, then after some time the errors increased and what I just didn’t do to fix it, but it was all unsuccessful.
Logically, if your pirate was okay, but with such problems, then play pirate. Perhaps there are some tricks in the settings of the game itself. I would like to help, but I have not played with this non-Russified piece of code.
A successful solution to the problem;)

L
Lex-one 10.11.21

Piracy is a blessing
I personally minus, I have 300+ hours of lick online, not a single departure.
We share the opinions of the gentlemen.

L
Lex-one 10.11.21

In general, in my opinion, this is the topic of trolling, the screens are not the same, there are no proofs, the guy is a starship.

I
IngwardIn 10.11.21

Gameprofile Can
I also take a screenshot?
On business: is the card overclocked?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.11.21

Lex-one
IngwardIn
And what you write, now as I grab the minuses from the defenders of this troll.

L
Lex-one 10.11.21

POLKOVNIK2005
I do n't care.

I
IngwardIn 10.11.21

Gameprofile
Lex-one
It's hard to see, but it looks like an error related to a direct or something that crashed even on a pirate with an unstable overclocking of the video card. Rdr2 is sensitive to any instabilities of the video card, it gives an error rather quickly, so it was convenient to test overclocking in it.

G
Gameprofile 10.11.21

POLKOVNIK2005
God! I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, I write as it is! I took the first screen from the Internet, and made the second one myself. I think it doesn't matter who took the screen, it is important that I have the same errors!

G
Gameprofile 10.11.21

For many reasons, it can go on one PC, but not on the other, and in general online and the plot are generally different

G
Gameprofile 10.11.21

IngwardIn
Hello! err gfx d3d deferred meme, and the second err gfx state. I understand that the errors are related to memory, but damn it on vidyuha 12gb, and ram 32gb. I understand these glitches. There is another one from which, when playing, the game freezes for a few seconds, and then throws it on the desktop and a notification from rock star comes out that they say to underestimate the graphics or contact technical support, or start the game in safe mode

G
Gameprofile 10.11.21

IngwardIn I
did not overclock the card, as this power is enough, but it is the OS version

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.11.21

Gameprofile wrote:
I think it doesn't matter who took the screen
Gameprofile wrote:
For a number of reasons, it can go on one PC, but on the other there is no
yell; D

G
Gameprofile 10.11.21

And again, guys, I will not prove something to anyone, I described the problem as best I could, the problem and emotions. Think about it yourself, why should I create this topic and describe everything? Swami share your impressions and problems, and you start to inflate it is not clear what, but since if someone needs to look at my system directly, it is not difficult for me to show it in detail. Throw links to VK or vibe, wattsap, if you already have nothing to do

S
Sinpro 10.11.21

deleted the topic like, scribbled again

I
IngwardIn 10.11.21

Gameprofile
As an option to try playing direct 12, you can switch api in the settings.
In general, Google is generous with options for solving these errors.
Here is one of them.
Spoiler