3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 07.11.19 11:01 am

Destroy the Horde - is it real?!!! (Days Gone)

Found the Horde at the sawmill, the raids failed of freaks 250 exactly, they do not end do not end. The extermination of the Horde is really?! Or do I need the plot to move forward?

Spoiler

27 Comments
Sort by:
4eburasska 07.11.19

It really, ideally the machine gun from hot springs. Just this particular Horde is one of the biggest 400-450шт no less.

d
djjack 07.11.19

Specifically, this Horde to destroy not the plot unrealistic, as it is one of two mandatory plot ord. The second Horde you do not find a spoiler I won't.

B
BattleEffect 07.11.19

If not in the story came across, it really.

B
Blood Suslik 07.11.19

I'm not clear where else on the 97 route 6 hordes to find? The map is not marked, passed almost all 100%, except for three jobs, Nero, Lisa, and the Horde. And by the way, all Lisa is 96%, and Nero 92%? Just hunt all one hundred pass.

P
Pavel313 07.11.19

Norm112
it's kind of the story of the Horde) is the biggest. although I could be wrong) but its really killing it will spend 5-10 minutes

d
djjack 07.11.19

Blood Suslik wrote:
And by the way, all Lisa is 96%, and Nero 92%
100% both, but both branches will end only after completing the main storyline.

B
Blood Suslik 07.11.19

djjack
Thanks, already did everything I had to re-enter the game. And I after all the quests went all the Horde searched for three hours.

t
tigrrrr 07.11.19

djjack
Actually really, I even situation was funny. Waited for the award, already upset that glyukanul and scored, after the plot
Spoilerphobic and said strip, and after nothing happened he says Buhary, they say, tired of running xDи second, too, by the way, I prematurely destroyed.

N
Norm112 07.11.19

tigrrrr
So you're Horde at the sawmill as destroyed, there are only 5 barrels around the perimeter, I had ten visits made 2 mines, 12 cocktails, 5 bombs, and returning finished off one by one. They're like that, and swarming

A
Aloska 07.11.19

Norm112
Just run around and shoot at concentrations up themselves with machine guns.
I 15 minutes, run in circles, but I did. Even before the transition to the second Locke.
A plot there to kill nothing. Super Molotov thing.

A
Aloska 07.11.19

By the way congratulate, took platinum.

d
djjack 07.11.19

tigrrrr wrote:
and second, too, by the way, I prematurely destroyed.
Well, if the one at the sawmill, I believe (although I have not counted on the Reddit and some was too, but can be attributed to the ubiquitous bugs), the second - 100% no as it is generated purely by plot and no story for NERO, it simply does not exist in the world.
Spoilery about that that it is necessary to make deep underground after the research of the first Sprinter.

t
tigrrrr 07.11.19

djjack
No, I mean that truck is. And at the sawmill too, there was no notification, but when I arrived at the story first appeared a full bar, and after I ran her streak disappeared and started the movie.

P
Pixelwarrior 07.11.19

Horde lumber mill destroyed in General, not the plot, just because of the farm ears. Set near the motorcycle, was thrown to the house a couple of mancow. One directly under the house, second to the truck. When they ran together there, were thrown into the centre a couple of grenades or cocktails. Then running to the motorcycle were shot in a concentration mode. They have some kind of point when they stop chasing and go back to the sawmill. So on the way when the Horde comes back they can also be cititi a little. If suddenly sagrauta, then go on the bike. I repeated to the bitter, periodically replenishing the reserves of hammer. Now the sawmill is quiet and no one. That's just the Horde is not counted as destroyed. Perhaps then the plot will be updated.

Spoiler

T
TurboLife 07.11.19

There is a hangar to the water which is closer, in it there are a shitload of barrels of red. Climbed still higher, in General I have the passage it was very similar to the gameplay demonstration from E3 2017

P
Pavel313 07.11.19

Norm112
just start the mission) and then the machine gun you assistant and Napalm)

D
DayPsycho 07.11.19

Um, guys, a plot to destroy her will after returning from the 4th camp?? I'm here at the sawmill was only 1 time while in the story, chasing the brow on it) but I killed him before the freaks realized that I'm here))))

O
Ord fighter 08.02.21

This is the easiest way to destroy this horde at the sawmill !! This dude has a Carbon Monoxide Streamer, several ways to destroy it, level: hard. This is the biggest horde - 500 freaks

N
Norm112 30.03.21

Ord Fighter
Just now I'm going to PS5, I'll try

D
DEDGAMER 27.04.21

Norm112
And I'll try it on a PC in 4K on 3 monitors.