3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.11.21 12:08 am

Phantoms and how to get rid of them ... (Dark Souls)

If you only knew how they lured me.
Not just to kill, so they torture me, play like with a kitten (((
One took the shield and hammers, hammers, hammers. The
other got attached with fists ... in the end they finish it off ... Eh .. I
run with the kitten mostly, but they immediately destroy my druzi ...
In general, maybe someone knows a good way to block the path of phantoms?
Maybe close some nat / psn ports so that most pc-schnicks do not enter the world?
Or there is a spell so that they do not come to you ?
Honestly, they discourage everyone from playing ...
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bearer of_darkness 10.11.21

Suuusly221
just walk in the form of a dead man and still there are no phantoms.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.11.21

sarhan 1000
Yes, but if I am a corpse then I cannot call a human for help = /

E
Enrise 10.11.21

Just swing and that's it. At 20-30 level, the phantoms took me out only on the way. At 70, he probably killed 10 phantoms in a row

F
FeuerEagle 10.11.21

kill them, burn them with magic, push them off cliffs. a bunch of methods

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

And what is the vehicle's level? Are there any faults? What covent is it in?

a
astrozombie 10.11.21

find a dried finger in the drawn world, it has a description: Reduces the possible time of the invading player's stay in your world
can somehow help, and confess to the npc in the gargoyle tower

G
GODz1lla 10.11.21

And if you use Black separation crystal? It seems that they can expel the invading phantoms into their world.

a
astrozombie 10.11.21

no, he seems to be able to drive away only friendly phantoms or extract you yourself from a foreign world, he does not drive away dark phantoms

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.11.21

Confession is good, but it hurts expensive, 40k souls ...
If I confess, then I won't see any more phantoms, right?

Z
Zacky1991V 10.11.21

There is a way not to fight and not to lose anything by continuing in the same place, for example, I like to engage in battles, but sometimes there are completely inappropriate moments, I can turn off the Internet by clicking on the wi-fi icon on the laptop, or the Internet wire, on the most early levels sometimes did this ... Then you return to the same place with souls and in human form. On the one hand, it is ugly, yes, but to beat a weak, generally unpowered newcomer to a dark phantom, this mockery is just ...

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

Jump out of the apartment and zvezdanut on the switchboard with a hatchet + 5. Preferably - with a wooden handle and rubber gloves + 5.

On the subject, if you sinned and got into the Book of the Guilty, then the guests of Blade of the Darkmoon are provided. Darkwraith hunt everyone, so it's best to reduce their chance of spawning by joining a co-op covenant. With Gravelord Servant, I didn't understand.

In 15 hours of the game, I encountered red phantoms only 3 times. For the first time, I was decided. I met the Reds twice, being a white phantom, and extinguished the assholes, protecting the owner of the territory - completely different emotions)

In any case, the enemy cannot seem to be higher than +3 levels and the "dark phantom" will be slightly better than the "untrained beginner". Although, yes, you can find level 7 Uber hunting for 4-10x, and squeezing all the juices out of the Persian))

T
Thor324 10.11.21

They can run with a sickly weapon that's all the salt

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.11.21

Swung a little.
Already began to feel better.
For 3 hours of constant play, a current of 2 phantoms came.
1 time I was saved by a white phantom, epically hacked to death with a back-tep ...
And the second phantom killed me with 1 blow = /
I think I'll play for 3-4 days, and I'll be able to hang the phantoms myself.

M
Morgoth bauglir 10.11.21

I played 44 hours (of which 10 hours were played by people), not a single phantom (except for the NPC Ogre). Himself once invaded and shoveled off.

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

I changed the covenant without leaving the previous one, as I received 2 red guests within 5 minutes. I had to pay 6k for the leave of sins. At the same time I bought a book of sinners about the scale of cheating, like
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alexander Maretsky 10.11.21

fuu cheater Zer Ael