3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexBlade95 10.11.21 12:08 am

How to play the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The "Blood and Wine" add-on will be released soon and I have not completed the "Stone Hearts" yet and I want to start NG + here is the question. Should I go through the add-ons after the ending or during the game, but "Blood and Wine" was said to put an end to the story of Geralt, does this mean that it is better to pass it after the ending, and "Stone of the Heart" before the ending?
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freund benno 10.11.21

AlexBladeX Gerald is not particularly affected, come in whenever you want. Personally, after completing the main plot, I got acquainted with the add-on, and did not lose anything.

N
Nohchik1ant 10.11.21

AlexBladeX SpoilerI
think it would be better to go through the add-ons before leaving for the foggy island, because it seems like they said that the passage of these add-ons will add several diologues with the main characters after finding Ciri.

A
Amishor 10.11.21

AlexBladeX
I think that the words about the final point in Geralt's story mean that nothing more will be added about him, and not that this is a post-ending story.
I went through "Hearts of Stone" in the middle of the game, and although I saw somewhere that Yennefer can comment on the mark on the witcher's face, but I went through the entire expansion in one breath, without being distracted by the main plot or quests of the main game, as a result the trail was removed. and I never spoke to any of the main characters. So, I think there won't be much difference, after the ending or before.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.11.21

deeVries
I personally went through hearts of stone before Kaer Morhen, now I'm going through again and after going through blood and wine I will go through the main story, but then you can turn it around again.

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

deeVries
Geralt asked Yennefer / Triss to remove this mark from his face, but they answer that this is a very powerful magic and they cannot help

A
Amishor 10.11.21

Nikotinoz_
Thank you, I just for the sake of additional dialogs and decided to go in the middle of the game, but I never got to them.

G
Gutsz 10.11.21

AlexBladeX Walkthrough
help can be found here:
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/main_quests/
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dlc/hearts_of_stone/
Before or after walkthrough the main plot, will only affect your perception of this story.

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

AlexBladeX
The main plot puts the final point in Geralt's story anyway, everything else seems to me irrelevant.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Geralt: Triss will you help me with the mark? she drives me crazy.
Triss: Oh Geralt Geralt what are you getting into again?
Geralt: Long story, can you remove this thing?
Triss: I'm afraid not and I doubt anyone else can help you. I'm sorry
Geralt: Oh, but in general, people still look askance at me. You have to get used to it.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Geralt: Is this mark on my face very striking?
Ciri: Well ... a little, but do you care? You know, I once was terribly worried that people were staring at my scar.
Geralt: So what?
Ciri: I unbuttoned the button on my shirt, that's all.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Geralt: Listen ... can you do something about this mark?
Ian: Perhaps scratching, but it probably won't help you.
Geralt: I'm not kidding, Ian.
Ian: Me too ... These symbols ... This is ancient powerful magic. I don't know how to fix them.
Geralt: Contagion.
Ian: For me, you are still the most beautiful of all. Right after Lambert, of course.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Nohchik1ant
Then the dialogue about Vesemir in dlts is skipped.

In general, the author, decide for yourself when to go through, this dls does not affect the plot of the DO.

P
Playersaharan 10.11.21

The add-on does not affect the plot, but in one of the endings of the Stone Hearts there is something that can help in the passage of the original game (this is if you go through the add-on to the Isle of Mists)

w
websot 10.11.21

Proceed as you see fit, but personally I went through from scratch, the first time I got to a good ending (not the best, the middle one turns out where we met with Ciri in a bar and that's it).