3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21 12:08 am

Spoiler! Cleansing stone. (Dark Souls 3)

If you use this stone, will you get a secret ending? Vicky is stirring up something. After all, we in fact do not remove the mark, we just clean ourselves for a while.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 10.11.21

THURISAZ
This stone removes the curse and nothing more.

P
Pavel Tambov 10.11.21

THURISAZ
She will be if you fulfill the requirements. For example, give your eyes to the keeper and call her to the fire at the final boss. Or accept the sacrifice of your chosen one.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

The encyclopedia itself confused me a little. The editors there seem to be grief. Like, you don't need to use this stone. And in fact, it can be used painlessly for a secret ending.

a
andrewGaara 10.11.21

It can hardly be used painlessly. The fact is that in order to get the secret ending, you need to complete the quest of Yuri and Anri and get 8 dark marks (5 for Yoel and 3 for the wedding). If at any moment you clear the devastation (through the stone, the statue of Velka, at the keeper's), then Yuri simply leaves and the quest is worn out. This stone can be used after watching the ending.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 10.11.21

I also used this stone yesterday. Everything seems to be normal. Otherwise, the passage for the 3rd time and all for a smarmy for the sake of the 3rd ending.

C
Casiopi 10.11.21

Nothing Yuri leaves, 2 times used the stone and everything was fine

P
Purgesha 10.11.21

THURISAZ
this stone does not remove the marks themselves, which are in your inventory, so you will not screw up the quest with Yuri. It only removes devastation. I myself used it all the time without any fear of screwing up the ending with the ritual. As a result, I got this ending.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

andrewGaara
no. the stone removes the curse and changes its appearance. and the keeper removes dark marks from the inventory, these are different things. the ending is influenced by the labels and only, not the outer.
THURISAZ
on the wiki anyone can fix anything and create a page. does not suit - change, or go to a foreign

a
andrewGaara 10.11.21

Well, OK. Did not know.

S

The tasks are not sickly convoluted. Personally, I can't think of it without help. How to get this ending and still manage to complete the plot of all the characters.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

You can eat stones as much as you like. Nothing will change.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

THURISAZ has
released a patch ... simplifying the quest line.

S
Starkin 10.11.21

THURISAZ
if you take off the black mark then you screw it up

S

Zhenya 1981
Yes, not a label. It's still clear with her. I'm talking about the hero's face. Undead appearance matches my musical hobby, but I want to have a healthier look.
Now it is already clear that we use pebbles without fear. There is still an open question whether I can complete all the tasks with such an ending, because a lot is intertwined there. For example, you need to kill a dude from the Marauder clan. Sacrifice Andryukha. Etc.