3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 10.11.21 12:08 am

What affects the drop in the game? (Dark Souls 3)

Actually the question is in the subject.
He was born very simply: the first Black Knight stands in the swamps ... it so happened that he came to him with a summoned phantom for a couple and crashed, which is understandable. From the knight "0" to the point ...
My character is devastated and who has taken coal, eats-but.
I wanted to know if the shmatier would fall off the mobs, you have to knock them down yourself, without calling for help, or only being under coal, or something else?
There he also piled a smoky knight in the swamps of Phaross (or whatever they were), meaning "0", although he felled alone, without coal ... and you can take a not sickly sword from him, sort of like ... The
knight was felled 5 times with the people, in general, nothing falls ... is this the norm?
I myself can also (since I almost failed with the 24th level;)), but won't there be the same "0" effect from it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

There is a drop chance in the characteristics (or a search for objects, something like that). This can be increased by pumping luck. Read the description for luck. But I didn’t, and hardly anyone else did it. You can find a ring that increases the search for objects, as well as a mimic's head (biting chest). There are coins in the game that increase the search for objects. The gear and weapons of the black knights fell to me, but not from the very first

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

The character has his own chance of getting gear when killed. Swings through luck, strengthened by some items of equipment (for example, the rapier of the expert in crystal enchantments) and consumable coins for a while. At the same time, enemies have their own certain rate of item drop. These two numbers are either added / subtracted or divided / multiplied and then, most likely, simply compared with the value of the random number generator: as a result, we get what and in what quantity falls.

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

pavloalex
Luck is responsible for the drop. But it's pointless to download it. Unless you have at least 70 unnecessary skill points lying around. The rings with the golden snake and the rapier are more than enough + 100 (sort of) luck from the mimic's helmet, but there HP flies off every second.

G
Gerin 2 10.11.21

XrOnA666
Luck stats seem to give a bonus to hollow weapons.

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Gerin 2
I do not really understand what kind of gender weapon we are talking about. But when "luck" is pumped in, the "search for objects" characteristic increases. I didn't notice anything else.

Right now I looked and it seems like there are still some resists, some apat with her, but again, there is not much sense in them.

G
Gerin 2 10.11.21

XrOnA666
At the blacksmith, you do hardening on the Hollow of the weapon

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Gerin 2
Indeed, I did not notice.

D
DenDi333 10.11.21

0000Ptasha wrote:
This can be increased by pumping luck. Read the description for luck.
Tell me which button to look at the descriptions of the characteristics on the keyboard ???

G
Gerin 2 10.11.21

DenDi333
PKM or set in the configuration at your discretion.

D
DenDi333 10.11.21

Gerin 2
Thank you dear!

a
andrewGaara 10.11.21

In the description of the parameter of luck, it is written that it affects the chance of a critical hit, so the skill can be quite useful.
In order to farm some things, and usually, these are items for the covenants, since you need 30 or 60 pieces, then on the same YouTube there are guides where it is better to do this. From things - put on a ring of a golden snake + a hat from a mimicry + you can also take a crystal rapier, it greatly increases the drop chance, but the damage from it is average, since it seems to be aimed at intelligence. As a result, the drop chance rises for 300. I farm 30 languages ​​for the Rosary and 30 herbs for the wolf. Symbols of humanity fall off deacons quite well.