3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-rock 10.11.21 12:08 am

Patchwork (Dark Souls 3)

Who killed him at the first meeting? isn't it easier to do it right away? less crap, in theory, there should be
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

U-Rock
I'm the current that killed. The set of Katariey fell from him, took it to Sigward, his ashes fell and all the goods are now being sold by a maid in the temple. Not a wiki, it seems like nothing has been written about this, so I decided to kill right away

U
U-rock 10.11.21

yes, here I am thinking to kill immediately, because of him and gray rats may die)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

U-Rock
On the other hand, you can ask him to save the Greyrat, thanks to which he has a successful second raid.

U
U-rock 10.11.21

but what about this part?
SpoilerYou did NOT tell Patchwerk about him (or killed Patchwork), but you returned the armor to Sigward. We listened to Siegward in the kitchen in the sewers of Irithyll about three spider-cabs (attention! He will not be in the kitchen if you go into the dungeon), did not light a fire in the Dungeon of Irithyll, BEFORE the murder of Pontiff Salivan. It also works if you tell Patchwork about him and then kill him.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

But what about the gesture ?? squat down!)

M
Marty52 10.11.21

U-Rock
what about this part?
And so, that this is the second option, in which Sigward rescues Greyrat. They tell you about the first option, that because of the Patchworm Gray Rat does not die, but vice versa.

U
U-rock 10.11.21

not well, yes, but I mean that killing a scrappy is essentially one plus

_
_SHERHAN____ 10.11.21

He killed Patchwerk, took the Catharine set, and the Greyrat returned after 2 sorties.

G
Gerin 2 10.11.21

_SHERHAN____
Greyrat will return anyway if everything is done consistently.

G
Gerin 2 10.11.21

at_sagor
In which dialog. help asks ???

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Gerin 2
When Greyrat goes to his second raid, go to Patchwork and click on "talk", just wait until he leaves, but not later than after killing the boss "Pontiff Salivan". Also, to request from him, more than one item from the knight Katarina's set (onion) must be purchased.

G
Gerin 2 10.11.21

at_sagor << br /> Does the quest with the knight from Katarina break?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Gerin 2
Yes, one thing contradicts the other. Since you cannot throw out a set of armor for him, he will stay in the well. And as far as I know, when Grayrat is already saved, it will be too late to return the armor to its owner. You could try if there was an additional set of armor, but you need to live up to NG + and on the first playthrough do everything as needed to save it.