3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdmn 10.11.21 12:08 am

Samara-Volga (Farming Simulator 15)

I like the map, but unfortunately I'm looking at it was abandoned, share who added what? Or help me how to add construction sites such as barvarovka, or dirt such as the Caucasus?
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
fdmn 10.11.21

vigo24
Map varvarovka_hard_work_map

S
Sergey Goltsov 10.11.21

During the construction of the concrete plant, I did not bring water ... the whole area is in heaps of sand and gravel ... I can not start water, there is no entrance ... tell me what needs to be done ... Thank you ...

S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 10.11.21

Sergey Goltsov
What is your answer? I sympathize (((It was necessary to import everything, so that the build., The materials were produced, and not stored like yours. Try to somehow drive up to the trigger or the front., Take out with a loader from the territory of the plant, although it will turn out navryatli.)

S
Sergey Goltsov 10.11.21

what to do with the board obtained from the processing of logs at the sawmill? Who knows, tell me ...

S
Sergey Goltsov 10.11.21

Sergei Vasilievich 48 region
does not drive up to the trigger and the front loader does not take out ...

e
e13geni4 10.11.21

Sergey Goltsov
If so unbearable to build a concrete plant, find fashion for the construction thereof, and to determine where you want ....
(What for these construction projects all need here, it's not a simulator building! ... I guess, for a change) :-)

_
_Grads 10.11.21

The purchased concrete plant most likely will not work correctly, because there is already another script written in the map. You can edit the save, where you need to find the material brought to the construction site of the plant and reset it.

Pi.C.
You can also try with different purchased ramps, bridges, or just pile the road to the trigger in heaps (stock piles). More than once I used to make an entrance to factories, shops when the gates are closed due to working hours, and I don't want to wait - you sip a heap of sand, straw and through the fence, even through the roof; D