3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reav3r 10.11.21 12:08 am

Prompt a cheap online store.

Good day. Recently, following a link from this forum in one of the gods, I went to a very cheap site, found the one I bought for 18,000 rubles. boxed percent i5 6500 1151 is 2 thousand cheaper. Unfortunately I didn’t save it, I don’t even remember the approximate name. In anticipation of buying a top-end vidyuhi, you really need to find it. Thank you in advance.
(Google is not an assistant, there are dns shops and other bullshit)
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Possibly Citylink. The prices are quite low there.

R
Reav3r 10.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Looks Like. But he, it seems, was in the Crimea. Although I may be wrong. Thanks.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

Azz1noth
has special browser extensions that track the lowest prices and find the right store for you on the Internet.
it works simply, looking for the right product, a window pops up with a link to a cheaper store, you go and if the program finds it even cheaper, another window with a lower price for the product will immediately pop up.
I will not advise any particular program (I have already bought everything for myself and I don’t need this program), because I just don’t remember exactly how it was called. go to the Google store (if chrome) or Yandex, well, where are all these extensions and after digging around there for a couple of minutes you will quickly find what you want.
Believe me, it will be much easier, faster and better than searching the forum and asking people. and then suddenly in the store that you are looking for the vidyuha costs 30k, and in another store (not so well-known) it will cost 25k ...

R
Reav3r 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Thank you so much.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 10.11.21

from our http://www.regard.ru/
from foreign https://www.computeruniverse.ru/

R
Reav3r 10.11.21

Yakov Budnikov
Regard - he is. thanks!
And the second one will be even cheaper)