3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 10.11.21 12:08 am

Gamepad \ "Xbox One for PC \" scrolls the D-pad (Dark Souls 3)

Anyone who plays on a similar gamepad has encountered a problem when clicking "down" on the D-pad with some kind of sharper scrolling. As if several taps at once go and, in principle, it is very easy to notice if there is such a problem. Can not understand. Does the game perceive the gamepad this way, or does the gamepad itself work incorrectly (mine) ?!
In other games this is not a problem.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

I guess fps jumps? If pressing occurs while jumping, then there may be incidents with control. Enabling adaptive vertical sync in the wood (nVidia has it, amd don't know) can help, at least it will smooth out and reduce the number of such situations.

s
sti11man 10.11.21

I did not notice any oddities in myself. I heard that there were problems with the pad from 360 only.
True, I'm sitting through the wire.

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, the races are usually matched to 60 frames. They are stable, but of course, as in all games, they jump in the region of 59-60 frames. Plus, this does not affect the other pressing of the cross. It seems to me that is not the point. And when searching for an item with the mouse wheel, there is no such thing.
sti11man
Also wire. This is especially noticeable when at a dangerous moment you need to choose Estus, and he scrolled a few points ahead of the entire list. And if there is some kind of marriage, then it is strange that in other games there is nothing similar.

s
sti11man 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
often leafing through, nothing like that happened. But I only have three objects hanging there.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
Wire too. This is especially noticeable when at a dangerous moment you need to choose Estus, and he scrolled a few points ahead of the entire list. And if there is some kind of marriage, then it is strange that in other games there is nothing similar.
In order not to flip: an estus on hp in the first slot of equipment, to select it, the cross is simply held - this is how the first item in the equipment is selected.

L
Lion_47 10.11.21

I have the same gamepad. I did not observe any problems.

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, I know. With this method (when the button is held down), it happens that the list scrolls 10 times and does not stop (when it is held down). Perhaps it is still a technical problem. However, I repeat, it is strange that only in one game.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Gamepad 360, everything is just perfect.