3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 10.11.21 12:08 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Spoiler) Question! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A question for those who passed the Stone Hearts before being sent to the foggy islands, well, or before the Battle of Kaer Morhen.
In the Borsodi auction house, you can find an elderly woman who asks you to find her earring that fell on the balcony. (she also sells a snake school set)
So she will ask you about her boyfriend in her youth, who turns out to be Vesemir.
Since I went through Hearts of Stone after the main plot, the dialogue ended immediately after the phrase that Vesemir was already dead, he died the death of a brave witcher.
And how does the plot develop if Vesemir is still alive?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 10.11.21

No way. She will simply tell Geralt not to tell Vesemir about this. Then you can go to Kaer Morhen and tell Vesemir, he will go away from the answer, they say he was young and all that.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

The add-ons will not change the main plot. Otherwise, it will be again a completely new game))) Some dialogues, of course, change, the connection is minimal between the main plot and the additions, but the plot itself does not change. (Of course, I would very much like to, but alas)))

M
Mescaline 10.11.21

The development of the plot on such trifles?

u
u3epJlu 10.11.21

Well, he'll just say, "alive, well," and then you can talk about it with Vesemir, and with other witchers like.)