3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wudi666 10.11.21 12:08 am

The game does not see the controller (Dark Souls 3)

The problem, as I looked, is not rare on Google. But I couldn't find any solutions. The game does not rob the XBOX 360 gamepad in all other games.
- The drivers are standing.
- x360ce didn't help.
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 10.11.21

Everything works. Reinstall the game, plug it into a different slot

w
wudi666 10.11.21

KAPRAL27
Everything is so simple, I would not write here. He simply does not respond to any pressing. BUT!! At the moment of character creation, if you pull the left stick, the character spins. But nothing else robs = D

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I Act
Wired xBox 360

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I
Envy the Law . The problem is not for everyone, but it is common. And searching for solutions in Google did not help me in any way ... = (

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I'm Act

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 10.11.21

wudi666
Try to start the game and pull the gamepad out of the slot, after 5 seconds put it back in. It helps me. But you have to do this every time you start

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I Law
All licensed = D Win 10 litsuha, DS3 - litsuha. hahah
Right now I'll try on a pirate ...

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I’m Law
Nope, I don’t rob a pirate = (What nonsense ...
Vlad Skorokhodov
Unfortunately, it didn’t help ...

V

wudi666
Well then xs how to help. Wait for the patch. Especially that will be one of these days. Maybe fix

w
wudi666 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
Oh, I will hope = (
And then somehow dark souls on the keyboard + mouse is not quite what you want. Thanks for the tips. Happy game.

B
Brotello 10.11.21

If 7 to demolish the pada firewood, put it on a new one. If 10, everything is already built-in, but you can try and manually firewood.

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

wudi666 wrote:
Right now, I'll try on a pirate ...
wudi666 wrote:
Nope, it doesn't rob a pirate = (What nonsense ...
Open the secret, how did you do it all in 3 minutes?
In general, you have a working gamepad ?? always helps me x360ce and even now I drive through it in the dark, maybe you have an old version of the program or bit depth for the wrong Windows that you have (x64 / x86)?

V

wudi666
I don’t know I played half of the game on the keyboard. Everything is very convenient

w
wudi666 10.11.21

JOKERIVAN

JOKERIVAN wrote:
Open the secret, how did you do it all in 3 minutes?
Installed and pirates and litsuha.
JOKERIVAN wrote:
maybe you have an old version of the program
Current that downloaded from the office of the site
JOKERIVAN wrote:
or the bit depth is not for the Windows that you have (x64 / x86)?
Well, I'm not a lamer enough to screw up on this = D hahah
JOKERIVAN wrote:
you have a working gamepad I pass
Far Cry Primal, The Division and a lot of other things on it.

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I note that it is in the gameplay (running in Persian) that only the sticks work, i.e. I can run the current with the joystick and twist the camera. I thought that the control settings might be broken, everything went fine. When a new button is bound, it does not respond to the joystick ...

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

wudi666 wrote:
Installed and pirate and litsuha.
Well, maybe this is exactly the problem? In the same place, entries in the registry are created, maybe what kind of conflict
Did you set up the joystick in the program itself ?? Well, you never know, double-check, the settings do not fly off

w
wudi666 10.11.21

JOKERIVAN
If you're talking about x360ce, then everything is ok. Everything in it is configured and robs, and every press responds. Yes, and it works for people without it ...

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

wudi666
Damn. There is a separate topic on the setting of gamepads, Isn't it a thrill to see? Everything works great, you just need to be able to look and have straight arms. Good luck!