3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artorias 10.11.21 12:08 am

how to open missions that are at the beginning for example hell in ireland (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

murder in the levant, washington and the wolf, the caribbean devils and the triumph of borghia
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
D3MONRED 10.11.21

artorias Nothing
. Perhaps there will be DLS, but so far nothing

K
Kind_Stone 10.11.21

Most likely, there will be no DLC. This is just a menu for creating an entourage.

A
AlexMebel 10.11.21

Washington and the wolf is from 3 parts of dls, Caribbean pirates from 4, it's just like a choice of memory to watch, a common fake.

s
solij 10.11.21

artorias
It's like a part of the story in the animus. They are for the hero of the game (who is the second brother of Gordon Freeman's campaign). Well, like "here's a story to choose from" and he chooses a segment with the Templars, and in order to open the next segment, you need to go through the previous one, but it does not go through to the end, because he is recruited by the assassins and sent to play for Arno who is NOT in the animus database That is, this is a purely plot trick, the "triumph of the Borgia" is essentially AC: Brotherhood, about Altair 1st, about Conor 3rd.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Lol, that's funny. You are supposedly in Helix, he offers you various memories to play. What you saw is just the "Helix" menu, not related to the game, supposedly consumers can choose from various memories, which is incomprehensible.

A
AlexSkliff 10.11.21

artorias Nothing.
All these missions in the menu have nothing to do with the game, and you won't see this menu anymore ............

A
AlexMebel 10.11.21

AwesomeAlex1998
Right now this is called an advertising move)))

K
Krevetka7350 10.11.21

schshogrg8o
Unity poorly optimized, but a masterpiece. And you can't really call the game a viper. First, make a playable copy of Paris or London, and then drive to yubisoft, smart guy.

V
Vampir789 03.09.22

Krevetka7350
I know a lot of time has passed since the release of this part, I agree that unity is a masterpiece, but I will explain to you why it’s worth it to drive on yubikov, or rather on the management, and not the developers, the management forced to release unity ahead of time, the developers did not have time to finish it, and in the end, the management crap out and because of their mistake the development team suffered, they were told to patch up the game, and after the dismissal

A
ALEX-220 20.01.23

Vampir789
Yes, it's a pity, I think this game is the most beautiful of all parts, after its release, I launched it again, went through it once, but then it was bugged, so I quickly went through and scored, I was so surprised how it looks now great, the graphics are very beautiful the characters are like cinematic ones, just wow, the lighting and so on, but damn now I’m playing like for the first time, it feels like I haven’t played it, I remember the plot a little, and that’s it, but now it’s finished everything goes smoothly, I'm really enjoying it) it's a pity that everything is run in the ubisovte by an old fart who is ruining the company, and everything relies on the developers, the ungrateful grandfather finally finally oh * l.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

ALEX-220
Yes, there is nothing smooth there, two years ago or something, I just bought it at a discount in ubeysoft. Okay, it’s still tolerable offline, it’s easier to get through with bugs. But the multiplayer is slow like a drunken disco dancer. Despite all the nuances, there were players in the multiplayer, this one surprised me very much.