3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 10.11.21 12:08 am

GeForce GTX 970 (Dark Souls 3)

I stopped at two models. Asking the sellers is a pointless occupation, and I myself am not entirely in the subject. Why here? My 7850, trite, does not cope. https://market.yandex.ru/product/11131729?hid=91031&track=fr_same and https://market.yandex.ru/product/12144574?hid=91031&track=fr_same
56 Comments
Sort by:
o
olecsander14_ 10.11.21

You can take any good obi

s
ssvuia 10.11.21

My MSI 970 is worth it! Seems OK! Norm

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

I have "ASUS GeForce GTX 970 1114Mhz PCI-E 3.0 4096Mb 7010Mhz 256 bit 2xDVI HDMI HDCP", the first one in the link. The only difference in performance I see in them is in the core frequency - the second one has a bit more, but it, like evil, requires another 6 additional pins to connect the power (for someone this is a serious problem). The difference in price is simply ridiculous, but with delivery something is already as much as 2500 rubles, and this is noticeable. If you do not have such a fight with delivery as to me, then it is quite possible to take the best option, but about my own I can say that there were no complaints at all, and about the other, nothing new at all from what is already known from the link.

T
Terving 10.11.21

at_sagor
Yes, I have not climbed all over here in search. But, reviews are the case, you yourself know a bunch of orders. In general, I ordered MSI. I ordered it in a store where there are both cards. So, in principle, you can reorder. I'm afraid that Asus, corny will not fit .. it hurts long.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving
Measure, whether there is 280 mm or not, there the choice will become more obvious. The second, I will see, is 11 mm shorter. Mine just stood in the tyk. Well, at least the power connection is on the side, so they would not fit because of such a length of the video card.

R
Rubicon696 10.11.21

Many 970s have a problem, this is the squeak of power chokes on the video, under load. As lucky as anyone.

b
bot_max 10.11.21

Rubicon696 wrote:
Many 970s have a problem, this is the squeak of the power chokes on the video, under load. Whoever is lucky.
Usually squeaks go when the frame rate falls over 1000 (for example, in menus). I would wait a couple of months on yours, because new vidyuhi are coming out.

PS The MSI 970 Gaming itself is happy as an elephant (took it for another 17k) + overclocking keeps 1500 in stone and 7500 in memory, the temperature does not rise above 74 in games.

d
daftCAT7 10.11.21

And I took https://market.yandex.ru/product/12319718?hid=91031 from evga and the price is lower and the overclocking is higher, although the operating temperature is at 80 degrees, but it copes with it perfectly and has been making me happy for six months. Dark souls 3 flies on it 50-60 fps with recording at maximum
speed Spoiler

p
pekabir 10.11.21

Rubicon696 wrote:
Many 970s have a problem, this is the squeak of the power chokes on the video, under load.
fools who on a 60Hz monitor are trying to see over9000fps when the computer is off, yeah.
and then they also complain that the video card burned out

T
Terving 10.11.21

at_sagor
280 is. But I will not change the order. Two weeks for an obvious marriage for a replacement is given. It's just funny that my old lady smelled something that she found a replacement, so it began to work fine))) The settings are all to the bottom, 1280-720, but it gives 55-60fps. True with drawdowns.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving
The main thing now is that there are enough pins for additional food, it says there, in addition to the standard 6 more are coming. Because of such a trifle, I would not want to get into a hole. Is there anyway?

T
Terving 10.11.21

at_sagor
Power supply unit Corsair RM650 650W

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving
This does not tell me anything, only the point with a power of 650 watts is clear. You just need to look inside and see if you have the required pins. If you can hook up wires to it, then it's generally beautiful, since you can just buy the ones you need in case of lack, well, if there are free slots for them, this is usually provided.

R
Rubicon696 10.11.21

nVidia GeForce GTX970 Gigabyte WindForce 3X PCI-E 4096Mb (GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD)
In the same DS3, where 60fps and vertical sync are enabled ... throttles squeak under load specifically.
And judging by the reviews. The phenomenon is not uncommon.

w
warp 37 10.11.21

Within a couple of months, a new series comes out, now it's stupid to take the 900th episode, which will end in a few months.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

warp 37
It is foolish to waste money. We have poor people, you know, the extra 100 thousand for entertainment usually does not lie. Let it go out, here the prices will allow, then it's our turn.

c
chlenix 10.11.21

at_sagor
so old cards will noticeably lose value after new ones are released. it's like taking a dorestyling model in maximum speed, a new one from the salon, when the whole Internet is already buzzing with info about a restyling model, which is much more beautiful and will be the same at a price. and will be out soon

X
X_ray_83 10.11.21

Terving
Do not try to take Nvidia 970, it already in many games merges AMD 290X, take 390 8GB better, there will be no memory problems at least!

a
alxelas 10.11.21

Terving
You asked something and immediately ordered it without waiting for answers.
At ASUS, the fans stop at temperatures <40 degrees. If you are not playing, then you can only hear the fan on the processor. The rest is all the same and there will be no difference during operation.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

alxelas
This is sheer nonsense. Vaughn recently figured out what kind of infection-cooler is buzzing out of seven in the system unit, there they were at 38 degrees at that time and worked for themselves. And so, right now they are spinning merrily and everything is at the same 38-degree temperature.