3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Demo 10.11.21 12:10 am

What happens if you beat up the mercenaries at the Onar farm? (Gothic 2)

What happens if you beat randomly unnamed mercenaries on the Onar farm? It's just that a lot of experience drips from them. Will there be any consequences?
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 10.11.21

fines will probably have to be paid if a mercenary / without a class - if another class, then the whole camp seems to be aggravated

a
airstorm 10.11.21

Egor_Demo
There is a scroll "oblivion" - when a beaten one forgets that he was beaten. But I strongly advise against it, as a glitch can happen when the scroll does not work and the whole yard will attack you as soon as it sees you. There are some more features there - you better not experiment.
Onar's farm has NPCs that you can provoke and blizzard as much as you like Sentenza, Raul and Fester.
Egor_Demo wrote:
It's just that a lot of experience is dripping from them.
If you have little experience, then a bow (crossbow) in your hands, a nimble but lethal one-hander for your belt and into the forest! There are enough animals and monsters there, but in chests, caves ... and in some places just under a tree, you can find a lot of useful, rare or expensive things. Just before climbing into the forest, it would be better to learn the maximum of hunting skills - skins, teeth, horns, etc.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

in my gothic style, everyone is very harsh that they can be thrashed and robbed - and then they get up - you will pay for it - and go to the wreck. only if you are somewhere you can pay a fine. therefore, it is important to beat and peel everyone as much as possible in the first chapter before learning how to remove skins and other things. but gold in gothic nicho expa is everything.

E
Egor_Demo 10.11.21

airstorm
I know that in the forest they give a lot of experience, but I have already interrupted everyone there.

m
mifora 10.11.21

before sailing to the irdorat, I remember there were shots that the army of darkness on the paladins was launched in khorinis if there were not enough points)