3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita redgrave 07.11.19 11:02 am

How to get rats in the job \"it's now or never\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Paraprhase posh game of the year!(rofl) the Witcher 3 on the highest difficulty and cannot complete the rats job it's now or never stupid Tris helps me(not) but I still kill with two strikes as a pass?)
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent MaldYr 07.11.19

Turn off the level of enemies, this option you, most likely included

K
Kirik_LaL 07.11.19

Damn... Playing with autoleveling on the complexity of death, with the mod for extra difficulty boevki... I have one similar difficulties have been encountered? Yes, rats long to pick a have, but they have really high damage(this is assuming that I'm using cat for max damage rock, but not on CP)

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Nikita Redgrave
I rats with the help of Igny burned

S
Stas ... 07.11.19

Quen figachit or bend to the go away and then come back

K
Kirik_LaL 07.11.19

Nikita Redgrave
So what advice do you want? Take and kill, as with any high-level mobcom... 2 Celik wrote above as they passed.

N
Nurp 07.11.19

Nikita Redgrave
Wear armor with resistance against monstryakov (1st set bear), to clear the inventory and drink a decoction of Pavagada, put skills to the defense/health (Protective cover, Mutation of tissues, synergy), swing Igny, Quen, burn rats Igny. In a pinch - off has autolevel, lower the difficulty. Choose on taste.

A
AndrsonD 07.11.19

Disable have autolevel mobs. Otherwise, they second you eat,no marks against them do not work and herbal teas will not help.

S
Salfan_335 31.01.22

This place is as dumb as possible, since you can only kill certain rats. All this can be done without any additional things, all you need is to find non-immortal rats.