3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nergalius 10.11.21 12:10 am

Hunter Master 7 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

On the 2nd day I make this unfortunate wasp, well, it is not possible to simultaneously lure both a predator and a herbivore, I spread the bait in different places and wait, then one will come, then the other, you can torture people with the same, well, here's how, did the rest of the tests, and now it's all in vain because it's impossible, don't care, you can't get the legendary panther now, in general, is there some kind of bug or a hundred pounds way to do or skip this torture? Rockstar seems to think that cars play their games ...
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 10.11.21

Nergalius
Normally everyone is attracted there, without a clue that there you can freeze for 2 days.

Only grizzlies and cougars are considered predators, but also black bears, wolves, foxes. The fox is the easiest to walk through.

You throw a strong bait for a predator (because they lure longer) and the usual one for a herbivore. In different places only, otherwise the predator will frighten off the deer (or someone there), but so that you can shoot at both.
In the inland lands, near a dried-up stream, it is generally easy to pass - there are dofiga foxes and deer too. You throw the bait, crawl away, wait. The main thing is then to have time to bang both one and the other (the first is better than a predator, IMHO).

If someone comes too quickly, and someone slows down, you adjust the quantity / quality of baits - for example, 2 for a predator, 1 for grass, etc.