3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VinoGamer 10.11.21 12:11 am

I really hope for your help, the problem is in the online component of the game! (Dark Souls 3)

I recently bought a license for Dark Souls 3, before that I played pirate, and played online. But the fact is that after buying a license, I noticed this. I see no signs. None. There are no signs of summoning phantoms at all! The red eye doesn't work. I'm waiting for the selection of opponents. It takes 15-20 minutes and says "Failed to connect to the game." I used both white and red crayons. Nobody calls. BUT! There are times like yesterday, when there were tons of signs. For every taste. And just yesterday, I finally managed to play normally. The next day, again the same problem. Maybe someone came across? Can you help me decide?

PS:
1. I ate coal.
2.I have a VAC on my account, can this be a problem? Someone said that in the previous parts they were immediately banned.
3. I have no ban in the game. Well, or if there is one, then I don't know about it, usually players receive a message when they enter the main menu of the game, right?
4.Maybe due to the fact that many programs are installed to change the VPN computer?
5. If I join through the red eye, after 30 minutes of waiting, then the enemy usually rolls on the ground. There are absolutely no animations, which means that I am on some kind of separate server with a huge ping. Although I do not know, my personal guess.
6. Removed everything from the pirate. All the cracks and stuff. I tried to set the local network in the game settings first, then play on the network back, but it did not save me.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

VinoGamer wrote:
Maybe due to the fact that many programs are installed to change the VPN computer?
Hiding from someone chtoli, spy?

V
VinoGamer 10.11.21

Krampus3k
Everything is very complicated. I can tell you, but for a long time. I will say this, I need it not to hide, but in order to use the wrapping. And no, not likes and stuff like that. And something else. You can tell bots through EliteProxy.

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

Well, Duc there, and so the network lags quite often in places, and then through vpn =) As for today, there the patch is sawing, shutting down the servers is kind of like.
If you have a ban, then at the start of the game it would have written when there are notifications about the version of the game. VAC on the account, does it mean that there is generally a bad rating in it? If the rating is not very good, try to create a second account and share the game on it via Family Share and test the network there

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

I'll start with the fact that for vpn you can get off a Volvo because you can change the region, and in steam there is a regional policy of prices and servers.
Regular vpn always makes ping games worse - personally verified. Therefore, it is necessary to disable it because the game may not find players by ping.
Well, the classic: if you do not connect in games on an ongoing basis, one thing means: strict NAT ... and this is a verdict from the provider. In 99%, nothing can be changed.

In short, for a start, we get rid of vpn - and then we will see, maybe something else will pop up.

S
Starkin 10.11.21

VinoGamer
how to play pirates in offlain share

V
Vladislav Zenin 10.11.21

The problem is that on pirate online you played with the RVT password settings, you need to remove it and then you will become full

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Zhenya1981
what an interesting word offlain. what is it? XD

S
Starkin 10.11.21

Devill666
do not be smart, who does not understand will understand.