3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.11.21 12:11 am

Silver cloak, save the ghoul. (Fallout 4)

Hi everyone. And on YouTube and on other resources, the GG reaches the chief executive and only then the fate of the ghoul hostage is decided. But literally a minute after entering the location, an inscription pops up - the task is failed, the hostage is killed, or something like that. I do not have time to reach even if I run at maximum speed without engaging in contractions. Is it a bug again, or have I left out something?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.11.21

well screw havani! I certainly did not have this, they started to wet him after the dialogue, again I ate the screw to soak everyone.

G
Glitch 7469 10.11.21

What do you play? What are the mods worth? Have you tried replaying from a different save? Did you dance with a tambourine around the table? This is a game from the Gazebo!

H
Halagaz 10.11.21

there is such a bug with armor, before the elevator to the gul you can go in armor, but when you go down you better change your clothes. Faced with this
Apparently you have a pirate, in the office version it was corrected

C
Cold light 10.11.21

Gur1
It is important to go in the armor of a silver cloak, not in power and in any other.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Glitch 7469
Now the second playthrough with mods, the first playthrough was the same, but there were no mods at all. I play pirate, replaying from saving does not help. A tambourine and a table are available, what kind of current is there to beat in a tambourine, I xs.
Sprintin
My GG's charisma is at its maximum, you can steer it there without a screw.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Cold light
I run without sat and with a cloak and with normal armor I don't get to talk. On YouTube, people in x-01 fell down and saved the ghoul with a conversation.

C
Cold light 10.11.21

Gur1
Then it looks like a bug. What version of the game? I walked with Nick in the armor of a silver cloak and for a very long time, for another version 1.2, the ghoul was saved normally, but in the new ones they could break something.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Cold light
I'm generally a teapot))) I don't know what version I have and where to look at it. As I downloaded it, I use no dls, etc. I did not set it, I set the fashion current for the second pass.

K
KILLJ0YS 10.11.21

Gur1
screw slows down time, you are like in the matrix bush, not increase charisma

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
Thanks cap))) If I can't think of anything else, I'll try to run on the screws. And charisma despite the fact that you can persuade the leader not to kill the ghoul, but first deal with each other.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Gur1
As far as I remember, there you can start a conversation from a certain distance. I approached in a hidden mode, so that no one would spot me and start a conversation with the leader. With time dilation, nothing worked for me. They managed to kill the hostage.

I
IDarkaxeI 10.11.21

When arbor masterpieces start to fail, the tambourine is not needed, you need a console and a command. Use the good old command player.moveto [object ID] (without brackets) - teleport to the specified object (character). Find the ID of the desired character or just run to the door and find out its number by pressing the tilde and clicking on the object and the teleport to it is guaranteed

G
Gur1 10.11.21

IDarkaxeI
If it's a bug, you can make it easier. Freeze NPCs through the console. Subtracted on the wiki. Thanks to all