3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21 12:11 am

How to Increase FPS in Tanks? (World of Tanks)

FPS sags sometimes to 10, and so 30-40 fps in open areas, in the city 25-35, in the desert 35-60 .. How else can I increase the FPS so that I have the pleasure of FPS and the game?
30 Comments
Sort by:
c
chaos410 10.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev is the easiest to buy a new, good hardware computer)

T
TheRealStalker 10.11.21

chaos410
What's true is true.)))
The easiest thing is to buy a new, good hardware computer
Golden words)))

L
Lisstoman 10.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
For potatoes, a procyclist is important, and a vidyashka can be weak.

A
Alexander Oscar 10.11.21

In the Jova modpack there is a program with which you can turn off a bunch of everything, and thereby increase the FPS. You can also see which programs are running through the task dispatcher and close unnecessary ones, thereby freeing up the RAM. You can update your drivers and clean your computer from dust. Well, of course, delve into the game settings and put everything there to a minimum

S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21

No computer will solve the problem with FPS in this game! All because of the crooked hands of the developers wot and the lack of multi-core support! In the graph settings, remove all vegetation completely, blur, and all the effects in the sniper scope. Plus, there is still a program wot tweak, it seems, with which you can remove a bunch of effects. Without using the program, I have a maximum of 70 fps. Basically 40 - 50. And the computer is powerful. It happens quite often and sinks to 30.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Alexander Oscar
my driver is not updated intel xd graphics! I'm downloading, but after the download it says that an error occurred during installation .. Should I demolish all intel xd graphics and install these new firewood?

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
so I did not understand without a program you have 70 or with a program you have 40-50 and without a program it sags to 30?)

S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
I have a maximum of 70 without a FPS program. Mostly 40 - 50. But sometimes it sags - this is a potato with buggy map optimization.
I have such graph settings. Just so that the picture is pleasant and the FPS is normal and by the way the gameplay is more convenient with such.

S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
And the program will also help to raise the FPS if the computer is really weak for this game.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Strelec-zmeya should
I put everything to the maximum so that the FPS is higher?)

S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
Don't you really blow it ?? Read carefully what I wrote above !!! With such settings, the picture is pleasant, the FPS is normal and the gameplay is more convenient. BUT if you have not a computer, but a calculator, then of course put everything to a minimum! I have a powerful computer, so these settings! Grass and all other vegetation are very hard to plant FPS. In general, look at the vidos about this and the mood for yourself to the graph.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
yes you do not have a computer, but some kind of beast .. I'll put everything on average then ..)

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

Fuck her, remove this game and that's it. There is no game, no problem, and the girl should have a riser.

S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
Fact! )))

B
BenziLLLa 10.11.21

Clean (or reinstall) the axis, clean (gently vacuum) the system unit, put some kind of axis optimizer, set the minimum graphics, put the compressed textures, freeze the brain and put on the "Tundra" cheat mod.
PROFIT

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

BenziLLLa
and from this cheat mod Tundra acc will not fly away to me in an eternal ban?)

H
Hamw 10.11.21

BenziLLLa
but why cheat?) Neither

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
after you only dude)

H
Hamw 10.11.21

My glands in the profile, fps with these settings 100-120, no drawdowns, the picture is quite adequate

Spoiler

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Hamw
I have something like this .. need to fit yours and test the FPS with these settings .. ATP