3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elidias 07.11.19 11:02 am

High temperature percent and vidyuhi

Hello, do not know even where to start so collected computer top medium. Recently noticed that playing Those 2 total war vidyuhi heated to 73 degrees and 70 percent. What to do? Everything is new though. 9400 intel core i5 16 gb ram asus rtx 2070 dual

35 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elidias 07.11.19

a
airstorm 07.11.19

Elidias
Fans at 100% cool?
In appearance, everything is clean... that thermal paste can dry up... the computer fresh.
Included with the graphics card from ASUS is their proprietary software. Suggest to translate it to manual settings. There each fan has its own setting based on the speed of temperature. Put the chart manually so that at 50 degrees each vertuhaya spinning at 100%. If this will overheat.. you have to dig deeper. The first thing that comes to mind... miner. However, the miner needs so much to ship your percent...
Motherboard like ASUS? Look in the BIOS what the fan from the CPU. It is possible to configure Silent Mode. Switch to Turbo ... or manual. Can and his addiction to put 100% at 50 degrees

Q
Qoold 07.11.19

The temperature of 73 degrees is absolutely normal for all cards, nothing with it (graphics card) will not happen. And Warhammer likes to eat CPU resources, so this temperature. Will not burn your computer, don't worry, hacker you our dear.

E
Elidias 07.11.19

I thought this Denovi so warm percent. Because games without denovi he finally relaxed max of 55 degrees. It remains to test in the Odyssey.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

I think for this iron is absolutely normal temperature. For i5 9400 critical crystal temperature of 100 degrees, so that the panic is still far. However, if the author wants to lower the temperature without alteration of the existing cooling system, this can easily be arranged.

1. For CPU in the BIOS disable Turbo Boost function. After that it will not use frequencies above the nominal 2.9 GHz, which is very significant effect on heating. Percent you have a good, modern, it and at a nominal frequency to operate normally will be no loss of performance.
2.Graphics in games everywhere include vertical sync fixing 60fps. Thus the card will not overwork on the extra fps that will also significantly affect the heating. But if the author is also the monitor above 60Hz the frame rate is not supported, the extra fps does not require - he simply will not see the video card but nothing will get hot.

B
Beirut 07.11.19

vidyaha in the standards for the rate, but the percent back to back, in the game inside the settings so that eats up resources
and yet another program chikni temperature
and while in other games there are no problems with temperature, it's all right with iron.

L
Luka_gg 07.11.19

Beirut
Beirut wrote:
but percent end-to-end
Why would it? If the nominal operating temperature specification. Butt is 95 degrees. 20 more in stock. What are we talking about?

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
disable the Turbo Boost function. .... and at a nominal frequency to operate normally will be no loss of performance
What was that about??? Percent terribly weak, especially at the minimum frequency. Why buy a CPU if turbo to zero have to estivate. Moreover, the reasons for that no one. Only thanks to Turbo Boost it can still be considered gaming processor. There performance will drop greatly.
vitalik76 wrote:
everywhere include vertical sync fixing 60fps. Thus the card will not overwork on the extra fps that will also significantly affect the heating
In what direction? Vertical sync also eats resources and loads the graphics card. For good, about its existence would have to forget.
vitalik76 wrote:
and video card but nothing will get hot.
With guys it? The time frame does not, in any way? This trite images will get.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Percent terribly weak
Yeah I wouldn't call him weak. Now I have 8700 i7, 6 core, but there is a little more than rated frequency. So I tried to enable and disable turbo boost. The heating effect is very strong, the performance almost does - with it that, without it, performance is good even in the newest games like metro exodus.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
In what direction? Vertical sync also eats resources and loads the graphics card. For good, about its existence would have to forget.
In such. Do not tell me that black is white. I would not speak about what he did. Enabling V-sync (60fps limit) very significantly affects the heating of the graphics card in games. You do not even have a monitor program to run, all perfectly audible from the sound of the video card cooler. Although of course this will be true only for cases when the graphics card is excessively productive in the game and can give high fps. If the card and at 60fps running on the limit, then the vertical synchronization is naturally will give nothing. But the author bad 2070, which should provide good fps in games.

W
WanRoi 07.11.19

Elidias
A screenshot of the temperature sensors in idle and in load, give, and then there are psychics - no!

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And how is it found? Looking at one FPS? What, another one?
For fps, the temperature of the cores, to load the cores.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And maybe even will check not only minecraft.
I was actually talking about another game, not that there is even a calculator.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Of course, the 8700 has a nominal 4300 on all cores, and up to 4600 per core
8700 is in the nominal 3.2 GHz. Of course it's more than 2.9 percent as of the author, but not by much. In Turbo Boost 8700 can accelerate to 4.6 GHz.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
It would be interesting to see, especially in AAA projects and especially from Yubisofta, but with the indicators of smoothness difference.
Yes, that's the most that neither is a AAA project from yubisoft Assasins Creed Odissey. Just because of this game I did the upgrade started. A fps (with vertical sync and lock at 60fps) enable/disable Turbo Boost is not affected in any way. The heat impact significantly. When enabled, Turbo Boost temperature, some cores reach up to 70-80 degrees. When you turn off Turbo Boost temperature is around 50-60 degrees. Download cores when you enable Turbo Boost of about 40-50%, turning off 50-60%.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
funny picture - Hyperx DDR4-2666
I don't do overclocking for overclocking, just because someone said it was cool. With the system of signature I do in any game is lack of performance was found. And if not, what for me to drive the iron? 60fps games give stable and above I don't need, because monitor above 60Hz is not showing.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
To sit and cherish her?
Well, what? I can disable the lock 60fps and get 100фпс, 200фпс, but why should I? Just to say I saw these numbers on the screen? My monitor above 60Hz does not show, therefore anything above this is just a useless waste of power of a computer, which will go on heating and power consumption and I will not give in return.

A
Aloska 07.11.19

vitalik76
You can throw the bench of the Odyssey, I don't believe that 3.2 gives a stable 60 fps on ultra.

L
Luka_gg 07.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
For fps, the temperature of the cores, to load the kernels
FPS? Seriously. I thought so, another mommy tester. In addition to FPS, there are other indicators that are equally important. Of course, You in PC you do not understand, because never know what the FPS is of little value in the games.
vitalik76 wrote:
I was actually talking about another game
Oh, it's LEGO Worlds?
vitalik76 wrote:
In Turbo Boost 8700 can accelerate to 4.6 GHz.
And with such frequency it gives out a great performance, both overall and per core, which are important in many modern games, especially figures 1 and 0.1 that in minecraft You do not care, but I play Odysseus, edge Lights, Underground, Battle, and other novelties. I care about them. And no FPS has no value, it does not reflect any serious painting and does not accept any values at all.
vitalik76 wrote:
Assasins Creed Odissey. Just because of this game I did the upgrade started. A fps (with vertical sync and lock at 60fps) enable/disable Turbo Boost is not affected in any way
HAHHAHAHAH! Saw this video like this:
Spoiler
Right now, let's see how has no effect. Looking for one FPS in minecraft then that's cool.
vitalik76 wrote:
When enabled, Turbo Boost temperature, some cores reach 70-80 degrees
Are you kidding or what? It was a joke. I have 5000 frequency on a regular basis, and a maximum of 85 degrees. At a simple 40 degrees. This is Your problem, but it is not necessary to impose this foolish decision to others.
vitalik76 wrote:
Download cores when you enable Turbo Boost of about 40-50%, turning off 50-60%
This is especially critical for games Yubisoft. And Your empty testing fps-ICA, but with period of oppose sensor of 1000 milliseconds, it is difficult to track the reality of the performance, and it will be depressing, the download is actually more, in the same Ulysses, she jumps like mad - 60-90 - 50 - 100. Good luck with this approach.
vitalik76 wrote:
With the system of signature I do in any game is lack of performance was found.
Because I do NOT UNDERSTAND IN an EMPHASIS do NOT SEE, or do not want to see. Thus philosophizes sitting some advice. While playing minecraft, do not care for them.
vitalik76 wrote:
I can disable the lock 60fps and get 100фпс, 200фпс, but why should I?
Another proof-that You are in a PC do not understand. My advice - do not comment here more than ANYTHING, nothing at all. Play in peace in minecraft and enjoy your fps-ku.
I can not understand why these come PC performance to extinguish? Why? While they sit back and chase minecraft and extinguish the power of the PC , not problems to solve.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

Aloska wrote:
You can throw the bench of the Odyssey, I don't believe that 3.2 gives a stable 60 fps on ultra
Bench not throw off, and 60fps issue without problems. Talking about my hardware i7 8700 and GTX1080. But I'm of course not saying 4K resolution. My monitor has a resolution of 1600 by 900.

A
Aloska 07.11.19

vitalik76
Well, in Full hd, I would have looked.
About 4K of speech was not.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
but I play Odysseus, edge Lights, Underground, Battles, and other new products
Weird, me too.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Are you kidding or what? It was a joke. I have 5000 frequency on a regular basis, and a maximum of 85 degrees.
Yes, even 6000. We did not compare with the cooling system obtained these figures. Can you freance. And I have a normal cooler of a small size.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
it is difficult to track the reality of the performance, and it will be depressing, the download is actually more, in the same Ulysses, she jumps like mad
And the important thing is that the eye can't see anything.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
My advice - do not comment here more than ANYTHING, nothing at all.
Whose would cow lowed.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

Aloska wrote:
Well, in Full hd, I would have looked.
I would, too. I have a monitor resolution of 1600 by 900, which is less than Full hd.

L
Luka_gg 07.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Bench not throw off, and 60fps issue without problems.
HAHHAHHAHA! No there is 60 frames, there drops below 50 frames 100% there. The minimum FPS I will not show shame - vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
Yes, even 6000. We did not compare with the cooling system obtained these figures.
But what about frequencies and numbers temperature we say. So directly and write - my cooler in the trash is disgusting, I have deliberately understate performance (and I recommend it to everyone), so at least some good numbers to - vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
And the important thing is that the eye can't see anything.
Tree sticks, and this man here gives advice. That's awesome. What a shame.
vitalik76 wrote:
Whose would cow lowed.
And Your sure to be silent. For definition on the eyes, it is a disgrace the student of 6b class. Such is NOT NEEDED here. Go the bro on the bench about your PC in Windows 10 tell. It's not necessary.
That's 75 frames real and confident. Show me the same 60 frames:

And it is not shown. So, all this nonsense, fills about 60 frames into the Odyssey. There are no such numbers. Turbo dismount - 8700 nafig merged.

-
-SK.art- 07.11.19

1. For graphics card temperature standards, do not worry.
2. The CPU temperature high. You should check what voltage the mother Board throws the CPU load. Most likely, the mother Board on the machine simply raises the voltage of the stone. If so, then is it in the BIOS manually to fix the voltage at a particular value.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

Elidias
wentylatorow how much and in which direction to blow? maybe you have turbulence in the enclosure and venting 0
should be something like this

E
Elidias 07.11.19

So the guys in prasie percent of 37 degrees, and vidyuhi 39 despite the fact that vidyuhi ventilator didn't work they sagastuy only at 55 degrees. In the game Warhammer 2 none max temp of 72 in processor max to 70. Despite the fact that the room temp 28.Air conditioning is not included. In corpse two fans still buy the third