3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wampel 10.11.21 12:11 am

Lost Souls (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me why the souls disappeared after death? When playing the pirate, the souls remained at the place of death!
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Purgesha 10.11.21

* sound of a sad pipe *

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Wampel
It's a dark baby! Welcome to the world of pain!

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

you always lose your soul after death. if you wear a ring of sacrifice, you do not lose your soul, but after the 1st death, the ring is destroyed

k
kiska228 10.11.21

If you die once and you go to pick up souls, then they remain. If you died once and lost souls, and then again without having time to pick them up, then they disappear.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 10.11.21

It's such a pain!) To lose a lot of souls)

A
Alhames 10.11.21

Wampel
at the place of death always remains exactly as many souls as there were at the time of death. Those. if you die with 1000 souls, and then die without picking them up again, then in the last place of death there will be as many souls as at the moment of death - i.e. 0.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

In Dark Souls 2, it was a pity to lose souls, because they still went into the soul counter. In Dark Souls 3, it's not a pity to lose souls, because opponents are matched by level, and not by soul counter.

200gramm 10.11.21

For information. Opponents are matched by level and by pumping weapons + -2 units. pumping. It is worth pumping one cannon to +10 and all your rivals will also have guns of 8-10 pumping levels.

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

So you died twice in a row

B
Brotello 10.11.21

As I remember right now, yesterday in the archive I planted 200 thousand, forgetting that there is no paraffin candle on the head XD

W
Wampel 10.11.21

Thank you, but I know that souls after death remain in the place where they died. But that time they were not (probably a glitch)

z
zvelya 10.11.21

Brotello
what does a paraffin candle do?