3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doctor 20 10.11.21 12:11 am

PainEditor and work in it (Painkiller)

I recently found a translation for an editor. I read it. Soon I will make my own levels.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 10.11.21

Class! Post the translation here =)

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

Listen, I can’t find it. And there’s no time now. The exams are just around the corner. I’ll only be able to do this in July-August. There I’ll learn to work in it. Maybe I’ll make a couple of levels (and maybe a mod) and put it here so that everything were playing.

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

On May 19, I have one exam in algebra, and after tests in physics and mathematics, and then I will rest. I will work for the first month.

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

Could you help with the levels later?

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

I don’t even know how to say, well, I’ll try) In short, I had an idea of ​​levels for a long time, I wanted to create some cards, what to play in a single or in a muta, Then I realized that for this I needed a rusik, otherwise you’ll understand figs there! Naturally, it was not possible to create cards, I wanted to remake the company's cards into network cards, this also did not work, errors fly out, in short, I shortened all my dreams and made only a powerful spring on the khursez! There is generally such a rzhach, on the second tower the spring seems to be small, and you get up on it, you will fly up so quickly, and you will fly for a very long time, but if you steer in the air, you can fly out for the map and run after the map =)
I'll put Rusik, I'll try to work myself , if something works out, then of course I will help!

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

Thanks!

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

I would like to first remake the game levels (add monsters, secrets, cartridges, bonuses, etc.)

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

What for? It is better not to touch the game levels that already have levels, they are done normally, especially the first part is better not to change. I would have made some mod better, such as a bigmod, a current with new, unfamiliar levels.

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

It would be cool!

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

Aha, is the rusik flooded? )

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

That is, is it poured?

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

Well, have you already posted it on the PG? Are the moderators checking yet?

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

No, I said that later.

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

Created a DOX document on painkiller.

D
Doctor 20 10.11.21

Damn, I've just read it. You can't create new maps in the editor. You can only redo old ones! It's a pity !!!!! (how did I not read it before?)

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

Well, yes, for beginners who play poorly or might get stuck somewhere.

z
zhekashka 10.11.21

Everything is possible, just the problem is that the walls, boxes, everything else, everything that needs to be pre-drawn in 3D

G
GoogleChromium2018 10.11.21

Well, and the forum -_-